Makilio

200M in all Skills

Im Choice #1 to 99 Divination like a minute ago.

They even sent a [regular] message to every [regular] chat, even the [regular] private chat:

sFRF6uL.png

9 days. :shock: And people were complaining the do rates were too low. :P

Congrats to Im Choice!

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

9 days. :shock: And people were complaining the do rates were too low. :P

Congrats to Im Choice!

Yes, if we all slave at it like factory workers with working hours longer than the worst of the Industrial Revolution, a 20-22 hours a day (or perhaps we can account share), then we too can get 99 Divination very quickly! Is Jagex not benevolent for such a sensible route to 99? :roll:

• Like 2

Zezima better get his ass in gear and beat drumgun/Pieter..... Want to see him at #1 if even for a few moments lol

• Like 4

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Ahhh finally people are posting here again... went a whole 2 days without any posts!

Anyway yeah, Zezima still has a chance to be rank 1 as long as he beats the people with higher total xp than him, aka Drumgun and Pieter. All hope is not lost yet!!!

• Like 1

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Zezima is not going to be able to bridge the xp gap, there's absolutely no chance of that. He also seems to have a job and a life, I very much doubt he is seriously considering 5.2b total xp.

Of course he's not after 5.2 lol. but was evidently keen on trying to get rank one for a bit. He could beat drumgun, but Pieter is looking tough.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Zezima is not going to be able to bridge the xp gap, there's absolutely no chance of that. He also seems to have a job and a life, I very much doubt he is seriously considering 5.2b total xp.

We're not talking about him beating them in xp... we're saying that as long as he gets 99 Div before them, he will be rank 1, even if only for a brief moment since he would be higher total level at that moment.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Oh, I see what you mean. Still an unlikely possibility now that he is allegedly back to work. Is it not enough that he made a quasi-comeback? That's nostalgic enough.

Oh, I see what you mean. Still an unlikely possibility now that he is allegedly back to work. Is it not enough that he made a quasi-comeback? That's nostalgic enough.

Still got 1m xp today so far... don't think he's back to work quite yet. :razz: Yeah I don't think he'll be able to get #1 before Drumgun and/or Pieter though, but it would be nice if it did happen.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Mightiest is about to get 99 Div if he hasn't already. He's like 1k xp away I think

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Can Zezima finish up and keep top 10?

Will anyone bother for 200m? That's going to take sooooooooooooooooooo much time

• Like 1

max.png 50.png

Will anyone bother for 200m? That's going to take sooooooooooooooooooo much time

I refer you to the first few pages of this thread.

• Like 3

Tg_Ibe.png

Well 200m won't be as bad when you can finally use lamps and ToG, etc. I'm waiting for those.

max.png 50.png

Anything is possible....Lets think back in history....Lover Romeo getting 200mil agil and mining...pre any sort of usefull fast training of either....

Larryr with 150 od mil RC when it was just alters and runners (I think?). If people want to do it....it will happen. In reality this 200mil will prob be one of the "easiest" You stand in a pre determined spot and jagex throws the resources at you...... Pretty straight forward just a question of time

peever142.png

I can't think of anyone who is planning to get 200m, but it will be one of the easier ones, around the same level as woodcutting and runecrafting. The front page will be filled by 2015.

• Like 2

S U O M I will probably go for 200m, even if at a leisurely pace.

It's also possible that some of the other top ranks might decide to get 200m divination before the other leftover skills.

Abhinav2107.png

Max is training hard it seems, he may be a strong contender for 5.2b xp. His dedication to playing Runescape 24/7 also shows that he is capable of grinding skills with little to no sleep.

fhPxjMd.png

• Like 2