Makilio

200M in all Skills

Drumgun should be able to hold on to rank 1 for a day or two. Right now Suomi is only 95. Grats to him.

Surprised Suomi is even trying

I don't understand how he isn't burnt out to the point where he can still look at the RS login screen

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

That's not a great estimate at all though since your average 1-99 xp rate is so much lower than the rate at 99-200m

Edit: at roughly 70k/hr at 99 (last I heard anyway) it's about 2671 hours from 13m-200m.

I'm getting more than that at level 87, and I'm not even buying energies.

It must be 80k+ at 99.

Fab.png

max.png

Hey quick question, why in suomis video was suomi and zezima training at dragon tooth island when they are 95 and 98 div

I think the exp is faster at Dragontooth than in the desert and Castle Wars. The desert place sucks because the wisps are so far from the rift, but I don't really know about the cw one.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

What is the xp/hr on Div buying energies at 95+? 85k to 90k?

200m Agility osrs

Zezima gets 99 Divination and currently sits at rank 5 overall, shame he couldn't get higher but good to see him up there again! :)

Yukaba.png

43h5.pngouzr.pnghq9i.png

6J9pKSV.png

Is first to 99 Divination, ends up being ranked the lowest out of everyone who has max total.

• Like 2

top 15 update plz

btw Suomi said he wont be getting 200m divination, and will also stop at lvl 98 for a while so Jake can be #1.

• Like 6

It's 225 hours to 99 I think.

Im Choice got 99 226 hours after the skill was released so it must be less than that.

its slower cuz they nerfed few things

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

top 15 update plz

btw Suomi said he wont be getting 200m divination, and will also stop at lvl 98 for a while so Jake can be #1.

Is that before or after he gets invited to a party for hitting 5.2b experience, only to ruin it at the proverbial last minute by some random act of cursing at the very people who invited him?

What? Too soon?

I am kidding of course, I am just terrible, aren't I? :P

• Like 1

Doesnt KD have more days played than Suomi. well suomi has relatively low days played for his xp. Green098 has more than suomi too from what ive heard

Doesnt KD have more days played than Suomi. well suomi has relatively low days played for his xp. Green098 has more than suomi too from what ive heard

Slaying pre-eoc using magic in melee armor will do that to ya.

• Like 3

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

How many game days has Suomi got?

Fab.png

max.png

How many game days has Suomi got?

Around 1200

6J9pKSV.png

Is first to 99 Divination, ends up being ranked the lowest out of everyone who has max total.

And...?

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

6J9pKSV.png

And...?

What I find slightly funny is that the name above Zezima is Pieter... :razz:

Big_Stingman.png

He wouldn't be second to have 2 rank 1's. Toony was #1 Summ and Slay before Drumgun did his insane Summ week.

I'm also sure way way way way back in the day there had to be others, like early RSC days.

• Like 1