Makilio

200M in all Skills

Well I guess you have to consider the time taken to gather the energy to make the porters in the first place, unless you can buy it. And as others have mentioned, you can super heat and drop gold bars without interrupting mining using the action bar. So that is more efficient in terms of total xp.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Efficient relates to how much time you spend gaining xp. Using this mining method you spend an hour to get about 90k an hour, vs super heating with urns you spend an hour getting close to 100k mining xp per hour, while getting 70k smithing and 70k magic roughly. Therefore, 1 hour spent getting 90k mining vs spending 1 hour getting 100k mining, and 130-140k in other skills is less efficient.

Hope that helped

• Like 4

Efficient relates to how much time you spend gaining xp. Using this mining method you spend an hour to get about 90k an hour, vs super heating with urns you spend an hour getting close to 100k mining xp per hour, while getting 70k smithing and 70k magic roughly. Therefore, 1 hour spent getting 90k mining vs spending 1 hour getting 100k mining, and 130-140k in other skills is less efficient.

Hope that helped

That was the answer I was looking for...thank you

peever142.png

I just figured getting more xp for the same amount of time was common sense to be more efficient

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

You lose exactly 0 ticks dropping gold ore.

Making porters cannot be done losslessly.

Therefore using porters increases the time you spend removing ores from your inventory.

Furthermore, the guide does not show juju potions or urns, which is like 30k less xp/hour.

I just figured getting more xp for the same amount of time was common sense to be more efficient

I've only just recently recovered this account. Im not fully up to speed on all these "efficient" training methods that are out there.....

You lose exactly 0 ticks dropping gold ore.

Making porters cannot be done losslessly.

Therefore using porters increases the time you spend removing ores from your inventory.

Furthermore, the guide does not show juju potions or urns, which is like 30k less xp/hour.

Those extras at the end are things I would not of thought of as per my above comment. Still learning......

peever142.png

lol suomi will get 99 div obv. in a few days, last time he did something such close to the end (remember 4.999.999.999xp) hefailed because he was TO close that he could hold it for months....

so expect him soon back on front page

Until he encounters a butterfly that gives divination xp

Toplel

10 days of Jake #1 then return of the Suomi plz ;-;

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

He's staying 1 xp off max so people talk about him again. :P.

• Like 3

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Anyway, Suomi is going to let Jake stay rank 1 because Jake asked him to stop before 99 div for a lil while. It was Jake's idea and Suomi is just letting him enjoy it.

last time he did something such close to the end (remember 4.999.999.999xp) hefailed because he was TO close that he could hold it for months....

Actually it wasn't that he couldn't hold it, it was an accident. Misclick on a Guthixian butterfly.

A little bit off topic, what daily challenge is the most efficient? Dungeoneering? Agility?

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

dungeoneering>crafting (urns)>agil~=span

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Here's a picture of my spreadsheet which I use to pick which challenge to do:

4nIsu.png

The experience rates are personal & I use a really primitive time system (white = task takes no time, grey = task takes too long) but the challenge reward numbers should be right at the very least (at 99/120) if you want to use it for reference. Dungeoneering is coloured out because it's a waste during September and Divination isn't included because it's a joke task for the time being.

• Like 3

Just curious the rational on 2.4M for mining and smithing per hour?

Just curious the rational on 2.4M for mining and smithing per hour?

Warbands?

Vmser.png

Even if that was his estimated wbs exp/hr then construction herb and farming would also be listed at 2.4M?

Yeah, warbands. Experience rates are personal to me and I don't train construction, herblore or farming with them yet, maybe things will change in a couple of years.

An accurate rate wasn't really an issue for me, any number which pushed those challenges to the bottom of the list was fine, though I suppose 2.4m is a bit ambitious. It's not taken me more than 12 minutes to gear up do all three camps, even when all three have been RDI, so I guess 1.8m would be a fair minimum. The average rate will lay somewhere between the two and 2.4m does the job just fine in this case for me :)

Feel free to take my challenge numbers and make your own sheet if you'd like. I only really made this for personal reference so most of the numbers are off.

Congrats to AlmostLost on 200m summoning (#14).

• Like 1