Makilio

200M in all Skills

Let's look at the bright side: Jebrim can now train Agility for eternity on one account.

• Like 2

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

Let's look at the bright side: Jebrim can now train Agility for eternity on one account.

Just what we needed.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

How bout this, now here me out.

You get a milestone cosmetic every 10m up to 200m, then you get a 200m cape. After 200m you will unlock prestiges, which will now either effect that specific 200m cape, or unlock another cosmetic.

O and also, just one highscore

So what do you think, its not perfect but maybe we can tweek it a lil bit

Just to post what I posted on RSOF regarding 200m exp getting automatic 5th prestige:

"Also think of this.

Say they make it so 200m exp players can get prestige 5 right away. That would make it fair to the 200mers right?

Sure, but it would make it drastically unfair to everyone else (a MUCH larger majority of players), who will have to catch up at a much slower rate, as people with 200m got 93.5% of their total prestige 5 exp @ level 99 rates. This becomes a much larger problem every prestige, as you have to spend even more time at lower exp rates.

Really, there is no solution that will be fair to all, so why not be more fair to the MAJORITY of players, rather than the small minority who have 200m exp? The old highscores at least is SOME form of compensation to this.

I know I'm not a 200m exper, but I do have quite a bit of exp in some skills (far above 99), but I don't mind being on equal ground as someone who trained less than me. If anything, it makes the competition much more intense, motivating me to continue.

Hell, I was just waiting for gold membership to run out and stop playing out of boredom, but this will probably bring me back now."

• Like 2

so why not be more fair to the MAJORITY of players, rather than the small minority who have 200m exp?

because no one likes you

• Like 1

so why not be more fair to the MAJORITY of players, rather than the small minority who have 200m exp?

because no one likes you

Oh, well that makes sense then :(

4MGng.png

How can this guy possibly be so dense? Lol.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

His profile picture is like the definition of the word appropriate.

• Like 2

Asmodean <3

did they not say 120 stats is a no because it will be unhealthy and force people to play or something

did they not say 120 stats is a no because it will be unhealthy and force people to play or something

Does an infinite xp high scores encourage people to play moreso then a finite one?

I cant help but think a lot of the top players now adays go to 200m because of the xp limit. Whereas you would still get a few jebrims without a limit but probably less players like the ones that exist on the top 15 currently.

Also literally nothing is sacred in rs3. deal with it

• Like 1

It's an optional update so I can't see where the big deal is for those that dont support it.

Because it's a bad update and I like RS and I don't want bad updates

• Like 2

It's an optional update so I can't see where the big deal is for those that dont support it.

This is one of the arguments I dislike the most, simply because it is the "u mad bro" of content update arguments.

Dwoofie.png

What's the problem? The old high score table will still be relevant, and prestiging is a great incentive to keep training after 99... :s

• Like 2

What's the problem? The old high score table will still be relevant, and prestiging is a great incentive to keep training after 99... :s

The incentive to train after 99 is xp after 99. The update wouldn't change the incentive, it just adds an optional limitation.

The incentive to train after 99 is xp after 99. The update wouldn't change the incentive, it just adds an optional limitation.

Whats the point of getting xp after 99? Highscores?

The high scores are jammed with people no life-ing for years, so who can really cares about that anymore?

I'll take some cosmetics for giving some skills another go around.

This update is good for players not youtube all stars.

• Like 1

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

This is the rockest of bottoms Jagex can hit in terms of ideas.

"Just play the game again"

• Like 8

Any XP you gain in prestige mode goes toward your lifetime XP (the "old" high scores). This should be a welcome addition for anyone who's not racing to 200M all. Isn't most new content in this game optional and "inefficient"? Any player that's purely focused on efficiency can just avoid prestiging and continue training at level 99, anyone else can prestige to keep things 'fresh'.

• Like 1

I think a pretty good compromise would be just release 120 stats and 200m capes, or other milestones and cosmetics.

We should make a petition for that.

Any XP you gain in prestige mode goes toward your lifetime XP (the "old" high scores). This should be a welcome addition for anyone who's not racing to 200M all. Isn't most new content in this game optional and "inefficient"? Any player that's purely focused on efficiency can just avoid prestiging and continue training at level 99, anyone else can prestige to keep things 'fresh'.

You know you can prestige right now if you wanted to, right? Just cook shrimps for 1k xp, then move on to herring for 5k, whatever whatever until you hit 99x2. It isn't a "welcome addition" because it isn't an addition.

Except that doesn't provide fancy levelup fireworks which we are addicted to. </troll>

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014