Pranks that just go too far.

sarg1010

Watch Viva la Bam, every prank in there just goes too far >.>

That show is a cheap Jack [wagon] rip off and nothing more.

Vito is kewl P:

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

When I think of a prank going to far, I think of someone loseing all their hair, not their life :shock:

I really can't think of anything arouond here that went that far actually, but still thats just horrible :(

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Wait, so did the guy who was shot die?

Carmel High School graduate jailed in the fatal shooting of a friend at Purdue University was released on $10,000 bond Sunday.

Imagine how those guys will feel for the rest of their lives...

Dum-basses.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Stupid idea of a prank, obviously. Having a gun while you are drunk is also stupid. Plus the "Point a gun only at what you want to shoot" rule applys.

Wait, so did the guy who was shot die?

Carmel High School graduate jailed in the fatal shooting of a friend at Purdue University was released on $10,000 bond Sunday.

Imagine how those guys will feel for the rest of their lives...

Dum-basses.

No, I'm pretty sure the article said they were humans, not fish.

mbqyk3.gif

We keep our shotgun loaded for home defense. But a pistol? Or a rifle? No. A rifle would shoot, go through walls and kill whoever's sleeping in the next room, and a pistol could do that too. That's why shotguns are generally the home defense of choice.

Most people I know that keep handguns for defense live alone or with a partner and have their own homes, so it's a better choice. Shotguns are too bulky to conceal in a nightstand.

Anything to do with loaded firearms is not a prank. It is the potential for murder. Pranks, to my knowledge are to cause no long lasting harm (generally physical harm). However, pointing a loaded gun a someone is not guaranteed to cause no physical harm.

I realise that almost anything can cause fatalities and so on, if used in the right situation (or wrong or whatever) but firearms were designed to kill and so are almost guaranteed to cause harm...especially when loaded

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

[yt]ZovM93QZRK[/yt]

Caution; heavy language.

Now what happened was, these guys had gone out, tivo'd the winning lotto numbers from the night before, and gone out and bought a ticket with those exact numbers to give to their friend.

They played it out like he had actually won the lottery.

Needless to say, the guy was really emotional the whole way through, from when he thought that he won, to the emotional crash when he figured out that he was duped.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Went on a teachers (INSECURE) email account and emailed stupid things to fellow teachers and children of the school.

Now I am in deep trouble.

A slim slim chance of being put in Juvenile Hall or w.e it is, for idk how long. :thumbdown:

For identity fraud

[bleep] the government

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Why the hell do people feel the need to own a gun if they don't even know how to use it?

I think shooting the gun at someone/thing is it's use.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Tbh if you can't strip a gun, clean it, know how to use the safety and properly aim, or even eject a stuck round, you have no business owning one. It's like giving a car to someone who never even heard of a driver's license. You're at a much bigger risk of ruining the item, failing to maintain it, causing a fatal accident etc.

Even kids in African countries can be taught how to handle various weapons (sorry to use such an unfortunate analogy) in a matter of weeks & proper shooting techniques in a matter of months so ignorance isn't an excuse