Wurzel's Blog! 95 Prayer Achieved, 2150 Overall

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome skills. Awesome goals. Good luck on getting that 99! It will be hard but I'm sure you can do it, just keep mining :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'm still Mining at the moment and have no plans to stop. I've gained a few levels since I last updated along with Dungeoneering and Farming which I have achieved by xp lamps and farming herbs.

Thanks for the replies above they are very much appreciated. :)

Screenies.

oh0neb.jpg

uo42c.jpg

sz7g2p.jpg

2m81rvl.jpg

23wtx1f.jpg

245k60l.jpg

Nice mining level! :) I am just curious - does the living rock cavern mine give faster gold/coal than other areas like the mining guild (coal)? I am a free player so I don't really know.

arrrrrgh there be some "cheating" going on here!

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

OMG! You're averaging 500k Xp A DAY? :shock: I can't even get 500k a week.

You're making incredible progress. Keep it up and you'll have 99 by the end of the month for sure. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks for the reply. I'm back at school so I only get 200k-250k a day now.

xxxgod, sorry if you're joking but I can't tell if it's sarcastic or not lol. I can assure you I don't cheat. However, I was playing rs quite a bit during the holidays and Mining is faster than ever with LRC as you probably know from your name. Sorry if it seems like ranting and thanks for the reply if you were joking. :)

Don't mind xxxgod, he's not a fan of using the LRC for powertraining. He got his 99 less than two months before the LRC update, so he doesn't think it's a "proper" way to train Mining, and is very upset that it has lowered the respectability of getting the 99. Personally, I thought it was a long overdue update needed to bring Mining on par with Fishing and Woodcutting.

My only complaint about the LRC, besides it being member's only, is that it messed up my chance to be one of the first 5000 with the 99. :wall: Not much to be done about it, though. I'll be happy if I can make it into the first 10,000.

200-250k a day is still really good, btw. :thumbup: That's about what I'm getting a week playing an hour a day in F2P.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks Miracleman. Good luck with your goals as well. :)

Been doing a few little things since 99 Mining, Barrows, Quests, Fishing/Woodcutting although I've not been on much to be honest. Starting to buy supplies for RuneCraft now, I have a bid waiting for 500k Pure Essence in the GE.

I've also added a Barrows log to the frontpage as I will probaly go back there. I find it fun and it's about the only combat method I can do to make money.

Here's a few screenies.

My bank 20th June 2010.

27zlsvl.jpg

Here are the drops I recieved at Barrows.

j6occk.jpg

A random Str level.

2i6yp0p.jpg

And the quests.

2ed4npl.jpg

35inor7.jpg

20h7asn.jpg