Fight Arena Guide - 702 + Safe Spot (2005) (AOW discussion)

Impaler99

Not bad...but...Muggiwhplar his guide, is way better and NO guthan included, realise guthan is Very expensive and muggiwhplar's guide is for the people who don't got the st00f for guthan

so its more for lower levels,

yours isnt bad :D

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Let me get this straight. You make sure you are above 90 HP because Jad has a max hit of 90. So then you run and attack it with Mage Prayer on. You then run to the Safe Spot... and it comes to you. Then you don't need to use prayer at all. You just keep shooting it until it dies, with the killing of the healers.

Alright, now if I am right, was this something that was fixed so that you have to do it the hard way, because I got to Jad 3 out of 4 times, and died all 3 of those times. And if this truly does work, I want to learn it and use it.

Let me get this straight. You make sure you are above 90 HP because Jad has a max hit of 90. So then you run and attack it with Mage Prayer on. You then run to the Safe Spot... and it comes to you. Then you don't need to use prayer at all. You just keep shooting it until it dies, with the killing of the healers.

Alright, now if I am right, was this something that was fixed so that you have to do it the hard way, because I got to Jad 3 out of 4 times, and died all 3 of those times. And if this truly does work, I want to learn it and use it.

this guide is old lol, theres no safespot anymore it was fixed and jads max hit isnt 90 (people used to think it was at the time).

is crystal bow 10/10 good enough for finish 1 round?? how many sars brew should i bring...and how many super restore.. and how many pray point does super restore give?? some 1 answer

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

• 1 month later...
u just about copied tip.its guide......pathetic :shame:

:boohoo:

Might wanna read when the guide was made and when the tip.it guide was made.

Whos pathetic now? :shame:

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

• 4 months later...