The End of the World. What would you do?

Assume Nothing

Seclude myself and meditate while listening to music.

Less-serious answer: Play The Final Countdown on repeat. For ten hours. Really loud.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)Go to wal mart

2)steal a shotgun

3)rob wal mart, and kill families. Leave no orphans.

4)Go to school, shoot the people I hate

5)Eat a double whopper with extra tomatoes.

Many people who shoot up schools post an anonymous message on the Internet beforehand.

Sick [bleep].

Heh. Cod4 irl epic rampage eh? Sounds cool. :twisted:

I know you people are morons, but [bleep]. It's not cool. I could have been fatherless if my dad hadn't left Concordia when his colleague came in and shot and killed four of my dads close friends. Even though he wasn't directly affected, he became a changed man.

I was going to post what I would do for my final 10 hours but now I'm just upset. I'd say I'd fornicate with the hottest girl I could find but let's be honest, none of us can go for 10 hours. Especially when it's hot i'm-about-to-die sex. I would probably find a busdriver and punch them in the face. Or handcuff them to a rail and eat the key, just so they can't enjoy their final hours.

hiccup.png

Will be going on a killing spree. And doing something with some hot chicks that starts with s and ends with x. <3:<3:<3:

Raping them?

No inappropriate posts. This is what makes innocent threads locked threads. -.-

Didn't you just make a post about having a mass-murder spree?

1)Go to wal mart

2)steal a shotgun

Many people who shoot up schools post an anonymous message on the Internet beforehand.

Sick [bleep].

I know you people are morons, but [bleep]. It's not cool. I could have been fatherless if my dad hadn't left Concordia when his colleague came in and shot and killed four of my dads close friends. Even though he wasn't directly affected, he became a changed man.

I was going to post what I would do for my final 10 hours but now I'm just upset. I'd say I'd fornicate with the hottest girl I could find but let's be honest, none of us can go for 10 hours. Especially when it's hot i'm-about-to-die sex. I would probably find a busdriver and punch them in the face. Or handcuff them to a rail and eat the key, just so they can't enjoy their final hours.

It's the end of the world. Who the [bleep] cares.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Will be going on a killing spree. And doing something with some hot chicks that starts with s and ends with x. <3:<3:<3:

Raping them?

I didn't realise it was spelt "sraping themx", I said begins with s ends with x. #-o

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

grab the nearest chick and make-out with her.... duh haha

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

1)Go to wal mart

2)steal a shotgun

Sick [bleep].

I care because you are fantasizing about it. Maybe in a few years, your life will be so [cabbage]ty that you will think "Well, this is it for me!" and proceed in shooting up a bunch of innocent people. I dunno, I just think something is seriously wrong with people who, presented with a situation where there would be no consenquences, would go out and murder people.

hiccup.png

I care because you are fantasizing about it. Maybe in a few years, your life will be so [cabbage] that you will think "Well, this is it for me!" and proceed in shooting up a bunch of innocent people. I dunno, I just think something is seriously wrong with people who, presented with a situation where there would be no consenquences, would go out and murder people.

I promise that if I ever did the murderous rampage it would only be in a case of 2 hours left before the world ends. Scratch that, make it 5, I want time to raid the gunstore for a good gun.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

1)Go to wal mart

2)steal a shotgun

Sick [bleep].

I care because you are fantasizing about it. Maybe in a few years, your life will be so [cabbage] that you will think "Well, this is it for me!" and proceed in shooting up a bunch of innocent people. I dunno, I just think something is seriously wrong with people who, presented with a situation where there would be no consenquences, would go out and murder people.

Yeah.. My life isn't [bleep]ed up at all actually. It's a really good life.

But I fantasize about many things :twss:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Meh. I don't believe it's any more right to sit around and wait for everyone to die at the end of the world than to start rampaging, besides, every one's going to die, think of it as mercy killing. Aftermath? Whole earth gets sterilised with mass extinction, there IS NO aftermath.

Life without consequences? Chaos takes over.

Yeah.. My life isn't [bleep] up at all actually. It's a really good life.

But I fantasize about many things :twss:

Your behavior is horrendous; I can't believe you're so casual while talking about killing people.

I'd try fornication, confessing things I've been meaning to tell people (eg. I LOVED YOUUUUU D:), and reading as much as I can from the psychology books in a bookstore. Who knows, I might meet some interesting people who also, for some reason, want to read before they die o.O

wl7w9j.png

people are so simple minded. raid a gun store because everyone has left... while your doing that i'll be heading down to the military base and steal me a tank. do they carry a big enough gas tank to run for 10 hours?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

people are so simple minded. raid a gun store because everyone has left... while your doing that i'll be heading down to the military base and steal me a tank. do they carry a big enough gas tank to run for 10 hours?

If you're just idling in the parking lot, yes.

Wasn't there a thread about the world ending not too long ago? Or if you had 10 hours to live or something like that manner? It's getting old. :(

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Wasn't there a thread about the world ending not too long ago? Or if you had 10 hours to live or something like that manner? It's getting old. :(

yes there was but this is slightly different because now everyone knows thier going to die.

For me i would try and mantain as much sanity and control as i could and attempt to beat the crap out of any nuts that start rioting.

Or play some halo and eat lots of food.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

What's up with all the anger. Killing people? Gee, boys.

I'd try to do something nice. And cry a lot, I guess.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Probably try to kiss this hot girl in my class and beat up a few people that I despise.

By then, the population would probably be scattered and in total chaos. I would then borrow a few next gen consoles and all the games that I can take in 2 hours and bring em' to my home incase the meteor dosen't affect Singapore. I'd also do the same for cash registers and atm machines for my parents.

During the last half hour, I'd probably lay in bed and try to fall asleep. If I wake up alive, I'd be living a whole new lifestyle. If I die, I'll probably suffer dire consequences for my actions a few hours ago.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

How many hot girls can there be on the earth? I don't think there would be enough for everyone's last few hours. UNLESS THERE WAS A GIANT-

nvm.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!