The End of the World. What would you do?

Assume Nothing

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seclude myself and meditate while listening to music.

Less-serious answer: Play The Final Countdown on repeat. For ten hours. Really loud.

Hm. I'm going to amend my answer then.

End of the world sex + blasting The Final Countdown.

i'm going to slightly modify that to fit myself

End of the world sex + blasting The Final Countdown while eating a cheeseburger and skydiving

:thumbup:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

How many hot girls can there be on the earth? I don't think there would be enough for everyone's last few hours. UNLESS THERE WAS A GIANT-

nvm.

Well, there's gonna be a fight over the girls in the end.... Then there will be enough hot girls for the few guys left. :lol:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Convince the USA to take over Mexico and rename it. No more asteroid? Or is that cheating?

I'd probably eat... a lot. Maybe go to the McDonalds at the corner and order Junior Chickens until either the world or I explode. Maybe do a few confessions to people said confessions would effect.

Yeah.. My life isn't [bleep] up at all actually. It's a really good life.

But I fantasize about many things :twss:

Your behavior is horrendous; I can't believe you're so casual while talking about killing people.

I'd try fornication, confessing things I've been meaning to tell people (eg. I LOVED YOUUUUU D:), and reading as much as I can from the psychology books in a bookstore. Who knows, I might meet some interesting people who also, for some reason, want to read before they die o.O

Should I not be so casual about killing people?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I suppose I'd accept it, although my family would likely try and evacuate us to somewhere 'safe'. I wouldn't go with them, I'd just wander the streets, watching as people go insane. Or maybe I'd sit down on the sea shore and watch as it all ends, perhaps with a few good friends. Just so we can have a laugh before we die.

Killing spree really isn't my thing, I'd prefer to enjoy my last few hours.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Ask governing politicians why they did as they did on certain things.

Drive a Ferrari 275 GTS, go up in a Viggen airplane (2 seater of course...) and fly to the Alps. Climb up a mountain with a lake view and just sit and admire the view. Then the wait begins, maybe i manage to sneak up a woman there too.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

OD on sleeping pills, I'll either fall asleep and spend the time until my death

blissfully unaware of the chaos erupting around me, or die peacefully before

I witness said chaos.

::'

Catsmoker.png

I left my wife for a level 59 tank mage

depends how its going to end. if im going to...say....get burnt to death in a rain of fire or drown under the rising seas, id probably OD on something so im not forced to suffer it

if its something like a meteor strike coming, or a nuke about to hit, that will obliterate everything in the area in an instant, and there will be little immediate pain/suffering, i would just sit and wait, and tell certain people how i feel about them that i hadnt told them before. and kill all possible who had wronged me

or if that fails

sex party

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

depends how its going to end. if im going to...say....get burnt to death in a rain of fire or drown under the rising seas, id probably OD on something so im not forced to suffer it

if its something like a meteor strike coming, or a nuke about to hit, that will obliterate everything in the area in an instant, and there will be little immediate pain/suffering, i would just sit and wait, and tell certain people how i feel about them that i hadnt told them before. and kill all possible who had wronged me

or if that fails

sex party

End of the world sex. Hmmmm, sounds awesome :lol: . I would probably try and leave the planet, raid NASA and try bring supplies to the moon, or somewhere that's inhabitable, and keep the human race living. I dunno, 10 hours is barely enough to do anything. Maybe end of the world sex is the way to go.

or if that fails

sex party

End of the world sex. Hmmmm, sounds awesome :lol: . I would probably try and leave the planet, raid NASA and try bring supplies to the moon, or somewhere that's inhabitable, and keep the human race living. I dunno, 10 hours is barely enough to do anything. Maybe end of the world sex is the way to go.

Ah, that's always good.

j0xPu5R.png

Hmmm, that would take quite a bit of thinking... :-k

Well, I have a list.

1. Say goodbye to all my friends on Runescape

2. Say goodbye to all my friends in real life

3. Say goodbye to the trees, birds, fish, mammals, mountains, seas, oceans, boats, houses, civilisation, muggers, sky, big thing in the sky...Wait, big thing in the sky?

*BOOM*

disturbeda.png

1. Say goodbye to all my friends on Runescape

You know what would be really cool? If one of your friends is on but they live on the other side of the world, and right after the meganuke explodes (we'll just say it's a meganuke), it hits on your friend's side of the earth and you see them log out two seconds before the explosion reaches you o.O

Also, you people talking about killing random people/people you hate are despicable.

wl7w9j.png

See, according to movies, if you go on an insane killing spree, you find out that the disaster was averted at the last second, and you did all of that even though the world wasn't actually going to end. Then you burst into tears and put a gun to your chin and pull the trigger.

But, I'd probably spend it with my friends, boyfriend, and family somewhere nice. I'm not the type that would do anything violent.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Also, you people talking about killing random people/people you hate are despicable.

Yeah really. You guys better just be attempting to be funny. This is the one and only time that unbearably unfunny jokes are welcome.

Yeah really. You guys better just be attempting to be funny. This is the one and only time that unbearably unfunny jokes are welcome.

What's the point anyway, if were all screwed, it's pointless. #-o

Get on the computer, say goodbye to everyone I don't know in real life, grab a phone and call my friends and family, then go round town and see my friends. Then steal some stuff and do random things. (with my friends if they choose to come with me, most likely) Random stuff that i've always wanted to do. :P

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod