The End of the World. What would you do?

Assume Nothing

I'd make a large, lectronic display that I could carry around with me.

It would say:

THE END IS NEAR

10... 9... (so it would count down, in other words).

I'd go out with a laugh.

Oh, and I'd try to get lucky.

When the end of the world is near, you make luck ;)

I mean "getting lucky" in the same meaning that people have for "running the bases."

...Wait, what you said could apply to that, as well....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Build a super-mega fart machine, find people who have incredible fart power, and let the power of the fart blow the asteroid away.

If it doesn't, at least it pushes Earth out of orbit of the asteroid.

This is based on a show I've watched.

What the hell show is that...

See, according to movies, if you go on an insane killing spree, you find out that the disaster was averted at the last second, and you did all of that even though the world wasn't actually going to end. Then you burst into tears and put a gun to your chin and pull the trigger.

Not all people have that same guilt factor, and infact I wouldn't be phased by the knowlege.

TBH. [bleep] all yall who's like "I'ma kill everyone who ever bullied me cuz I can't stick up for myself so I'll shoot them instead."

When the asteroid comes, I quite literally wanna stand right where it'll hit so I cansee it coming, and I can try and see what it'll feel like. Now, lots of people hate me. And if they shoot me, because they're hardcore. And I don't want my last hours bleeding to death from getting shanked.

I, and others, never said because they bullied us, I'm talking about killing anyone, but being efficient and effective. No bleed-outs.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'd drive out to a sunny field with a close group of friends and take some hits of LSD. The rest of the day would be spent eating, playing music, and having a good time. In the evening, I'd spend some time on my own, reflecting on my life. Then, after having sex with the cute girl of my dreams, everybody would gather under the stars and wait for the inevitable.

Yep... something like that. :lol:

I guarantee at least one of you kids from round here is going to become a serial killer. Some of you have some real issues with knowing when people deserve to be killed, you're all [bleep]ing bat [cabbage] insane.

I guarantee at least one of you kids from round here is going to become a serial killer. Some of you have some real issues with knowing when people deserve to be killed, you're all [bleep]ing bat [cabbage] insane.

I'm gonna be CSI, does that count?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Haha. I see them as those bitter lonely old men/women holding a shotgun at their porch.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Haha. I see them as those bitter lonely old men/women holding a shotgun at their porch.

My dad saw one of them and shot him and the person died. Then he threw a granade inside the house and killed like 5? army ppl.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Already know how the world is going to end. I know where I will be. Big Bang, coming soon to a city near you. (2 Peter 3:10)

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Shooting spree all the way baby!

Already know how the world is going to end. I know where I will be. Big Bang, coming soon to a city near you. (2 Peter 3:10)

Errr, what?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Which then shifts Earth's orbit so it collides with another planet.

It wouldn't shift Earth's orbit by THAT much, just enough to avoid get hit by the asteroid (if all fails).

@ Istolethepie: It's from a Japanese anime. Creative, eh?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yeah I'm really kind of disturbed by you people who want to go on a mass murdering spree. What the hell, why? Saying "it's the end of the world it doesn't matter" isn't an answer.

Yep, i had the same thoughts in mind. I'd spend it with those who matter, those i love. My last memories should be of love and happiness.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

To be honest, the best reason I (And probably the other people who said that) have is "For the lulz"

It's the end of the world, who gives a damn. Since I don't belive in a life after death, or any form of conciousness after death, it doesn't really seem to matter.

2Xeo5.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

People joke about it, but I seriously doubt anyone here would shoot people if they thought the world near, because:

1) Most people couldn't morally

2) People would consider: what if the world isn't over, and we're wrong?

I would hack into a bunch of giant news networks, and play some really annoying video until the asteroid hits, During that time, I would most likely hang out with some friends, play some games, and when the asteroid will impact in a few minutes left, I will trip out on acid.

vizardsig-1.png

Like someone else said, I'd probably go to everyone I knew and tell them how I really felt about them, no matter how good or bad, just to prove to myself that i could and leave no one in doubts about my relationship with them in our final moments. And I'd fill myself up on delicious unhealthy food, since my health wouldn't matter in hours to come anyway.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I feel like every other reply is either "sex" or "mass killing spree." I'm not quite sure what's up with all the murderous people on this thread... sure we're all going to die in 10 hours in this scenario, but how far could you push that mentality? :roll: I mean we're all going to die in like 60-80 years anyway so what does it really matter even in real life? In situations like this, you show the world who you really are and the things that matter most to you.. it's comforting to know that I'm surrounded by murderous people who don't value human life.... :roll:

I'd spend the time with people I love ;)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I feel like every other reply is either "sex" or "mass killing spree." I'm not quite sure what's up with all the murderous people on this thread... sure we're all going to die in 10 hours in this scenario, but how far could you push that mentality? :roll: I mean we're all going to die in like 60-80 years anyway so what does it really matter even in real life? In situations like this, you show the world who you really are and the things that matter most to you.. it's comforting to know that I'm surrounded by murderous people who don't value human life.... :roll:

I'd spend the time with people I love ;)

You're only seeing the people who would go out and rape/murder people because you're on the internet.

I'd drive out to a sunny field with a close group of friends and take some hits of LSD. The rest of the day would be spent eating, playing music, and having a good time. In the evening, I'd spend some time on my own, reflecting on my life. Then, after having sex with the cute girl of my dreams, everybody would gather under the stars and wait for the inevitable.

Yep... something like that. :lol:

Something like that indeed. Sounds like an awesome way to spend the last 10 hours before you die.

Also, I'd listen to all of my favourite songs one more time.

2dvjurb.png