The End of the World. What would you do?

Assume Nothing

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jam session on the roof.

Wooooooooo!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Guest Mrmegakirby

Last thing I would do? Get a lot of friends together, and go break some stuff. I don't mean kill anyone or something like that, I mean go into a convience store and break everything in it zombieland style. Very last thing I'd do, right as we're all seconds away from dying? probally stand on a hill with most people I know, and play a snare drum.

Last thing I would do? Get a lot of friends together, and go break some stuff. I don't mean kill anyone or something like that, I mean go into a convience store and break everything in it zombieland style.

I always thought it'd be fun to drive a car through a grocery store. :lol:

Guest Mrmegakirby

Last thing I would do? Get a lot of friends together, and go break some stuff. I don't mean kill anyone or something like that, I mean go into a convience store and break everything in it zombieland style.

I always thought it'd be fun to drive a car through a grocery store. :lol:

Nah, glass could fly out and cut you. Pain is still pain. Just take a car and find a way to prop the gas down, then turn it on and bail.

Of course contact my family and tell them how much I love them, maybe first, maybe last.

But I'd also contact everyone important to me, even everyone I knew, and tell them how much they've effected my life, how important they are to me.

And I'd play my violin on the rooftop of a building, till the end came.

One can't expect to get lucky with just the fact the world is ending ;) but you never know.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I'd confess my true feelings to the girl I like and see how the situaion goes. Then, I'd loot a huge sum of cash and give them to my parents. I would then say goobye to all my friends and head home. From there, I'd shut all doors and windows and switch on all the air conditioners and set it to the lowest temperature possible and stick with my family until everything ends.

Not as exciting as some others but it'd be a nice way to go.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I feel like every other reply is either "sex" or "mass killing spree." I'm not quite sure what's up with all the murderous people on this thread... sure we're all going to die in 10 hours in this scenario, but how far could you push that mentality? :roll: I mean we're all going to die in like 60-80 years anyway so what does it really matter even in real life? In situations like this, you show the world who you really are and the things that matter most to you.. it's comforting to know that I'm surrounded by murderous people who don't value human life.... :roll:

I'd spend the time with people I love ;)

You're only seeing the people who would go out and rape/murder people because you're on the internet.

Not sure on the others, but I can guarantee it's not a because-we-are-no-the-internet thing for me.

I would probably try weed too. Just for kicks.

Probably get a bunch of friends together, go out in a field, have a picnic, play games and stuff.

I'd recommend trying it before then, it's a great new experience and the only downside is the length it is in your system for (28 days if I remember correctly.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• 1 year later...

Get enough money (through illegal means if need be) to fly over to Ireland and see my best friend for one last time ;(

Maybe murder some of the bullies that have been at me for years. I'd love to get arrested too. :lol:

The chances are I'd get mobbed by looters and chavs by the time I managed to do anything though so... yeah.

I think this thread deserves bumping too. I'm pretty much agreeing with Racheya here

Oh, and seeing as it's the end of the world, wouldn't everyone just get laid?

Get a gun and protect myself and my loved ones from the chaos outside. Preferably while sitting in a restaurant and eating all the stuff I like :D

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Attempt to infiltrate a nuclear base and fire nuclear missles at the Moon, just for the heck of it.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Things I would attempt to do (not in order, and assuming this disaster is unavoidable):

- Get in a fight with two or more guys and win

- Drink untli I pass out

- Try a large variety of illegal substances

- Have sex many, many times

- Set things on fire

- Steal a really nice car

- Kill myself the moment before everyone is going to die -- I don't want to see it happen, and if I have to go through some disaster, I'd rather it be by my own hand.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg