7 months on runescape, progress so far

How do you people know he is nolifing? Some people actually know how to skill efficiently. Stfu if you don't know what you're talking about.

When someone new comes into the game they have to learn how to skill efficiently, meaning they'll have to play a lot to know what to and what not to do. You don't just come in automatically knowing what to do. How do you know he ISN'T nolifing? Stfu unless you can back up your statements. Thanks.

Nice bank and stats but it's pretty obvious you play too much.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go outside :uhh:

I was pretty sure varsity football and school is outside.

Guess not. :roll:

action speak louder than words.

School doesn't count either.

Don't tell me school doesn't count. I'm sometimes out for up to nine hours a day because of college. |:

Anyway, nice account, Jake. Though I suppose my opinion doesn't really count since I know you. =p

I'm out of up to 10 hours EVERYDAY because of school. What's your point?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Don't tell me school doesn't count. I'm sometimes out for up to nine hours a day because of college. |:

Anyway, nice account, Jake. Though I suppose my opinion doesn't really count since I know you. =p

I'm out of up to 10 hours EVERYDAY because of school. What's your point?

Sorry, just meant because you said school doesn't count... I'm generally too tired to go out much after college and doing homework/revision for exams when I have them.

I'd try to explain what I mean more, but lack of sleep = bad. D: I'll try again tomorrow - even I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore, heh.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

No, I typed it right, thanks though totaly awesome person :thumbup:

Anytime :thumbup:

Oh you're so witty :twss:

'cept not really

Dont use that damn face :shame:

Why not? :twss:

ITS EVIL :ohnoes:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

guys guys i'm sure he played 2-3 hours max for ~3 months, but for the other 4 played quite a lot more.

If this is your first account, then there is pretty much no way you could get it that fast without no lifing, but i'm going to assume it isn't.

Anyway, I thought i was no lifing because of my 82m~ xp in 1 year and 3 months (after which i stopped playing), apparently, it wasn't.

0/10 for the time wasted playing rs

8/10 for the stats and bank

4/10

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Wantmyar used to play a lot at first but I only see him on a few hours a day, not even everyday, for the past 1-2 months, usually doing PvM or slayer. It is his first account, but he knew how to play effectively from the start, considering he was able to help me with everything once I started playing again after several years.

nice account, ignore the idiots :thumbup:

ok, idiot.

ever heard of extracurricular activities?

Wantmyar used to play a lot at first but I only see him on a few hours a day, not even everyday, for the past 1-2 months, usually doing PvM or slayer. It is his first account, but he knew how to play effectively from the start, considering he was able to help me with everything once I started playing again after several years.

Isn't slayer considered a part of PvM?

nice account, ignore the idiots :thumbup:

ok, idiot.

ever heard of extracurricular activities?

Was that directed at me?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Isn't slayer considered a part of PvM?

I guess it could be considered PvM, but whenever I refer to PvM, I'm usually referring to boss monsters, especially those that work better in teams.

Haha good come back to the above statement... I just got over 80m exp on this account last week and ive owned account for 4 years....

Not saying that you no-lifed or anythin I personally couldnt care less i dont know why those idiots care that much anyways... Excellent job with your stats for 7 months man... 10/10

~[bleep]e~

Listen to me.

Turn off your computer.

Exercise for 7 months.

Thanks.

Turning off your computer is probably all the exercise you get in a month kid, go troll somewhere else :thumbup:

Haha, you get owned, Troll...

Sigh, much fun. I love reading threads where haters get dropped.

Keep up the skill :thumbup:

Listen to me.

Turn off your computer.

Exercise for 7 months.

Thanks.

I think you should post that on more threads. We get it. You play 45 seconds a day and you are e-better then everyone else because you can troll on boards.

On-Topic: That's some sick progress for 7 months. Using play time for a basis on rating is totally idiotic as well, who cares, honestly?

8/10 from me. Keep it up.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Based on your stats and bank etc. alone (ignoring the time scale) I'd say 7/10. Pretty good.

Considering you have been playing for 7 months and have made huge advancements - in terms of understanding the game - I would say it certainly makes you/your account more impressive.

As for people devaluing the achievement on the basis (they assume) you have possibly played for long periods of time..eh what? How does the fact someone chooses to play RuneScape over say, playing a sport devalue an achievement IN RuneScape?

Conversely, someone could be an absolute pro at football, practice 8 hours a day, and not play RuneScape, does that somehow devalue their footballing skill..?

Besides, the OP has stated they don't play for long periods of time and does play sport etc.

Drow4.png

It's funny because Sevestia knows personally that I don't no-life and I've only had 2-3 hours max to play for ~3 months.

Ignore the people that call you a no life. They are just wanting to get a rise out of you and its working. Pretty darn impressive stats/ Bank for 7 months!

EDIT: This is why RS should addopt WoW's idea of /played and it will tell you the total time played in those 7 months.

Am I the only one finding it rather amusing, that people who play way too much themselves, are telling someone else to go out? #-o

Heh, anyways you can get a good stats without playing too much, if you just are effective and focus on what you're doing. (I certainly am not effective, as my total level is something like 1720 (?) and I've played 7-8 years on this account) :)

Nice stats.

u5zhkTY.gif