When did you join?

superjonboy

So I'm curious when everyone joined Runescape. I joined in July of 2001, but was only FTP for a couple years before finally becoming a member.

To be honest, When 3d came out I quit for over a year because I was so mad about it.

Eventually I started playing again on the 3d side of things because it seemed like almost no one played classic and also all my friends switched as well. I just recently came back from a 3 year break a few weeks ago.

I never knew any of the real famous people, only occasionally spotted them or talked with them. One of my longtime good friends was Fat Trader, also a longtime player who was a 99 miner/ smith before it was so common.

Small bankspace, 2d graphics and rune 2handers lol, those were the days but I liked em a lot!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say around spring, 2002. I choose to be a mage/wizard. I got my first r2h and few party hats from my lil bro who played before me and quit. ::'

I still played rs2. Rs1>Rs2 imo.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

August 2004. So I started out with RS2, but when I became a member I played RS Classic for a bit, and I liked a lot of its little quirks. But Jagex began putting huge restirctions on it, and then I took a 2 year break from RS from January 2007 to January 2009. I didn't think I was gonna come back at all, but I'm upset that I can't play RSC now.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

• 1 month later...

December 2002. Can't believe it's been this long. Of course I quit from 2004-2007, and started a new account in 2007 since I couldn't play RuneScape 1 no longer.

G-G-G-Goalie

And The Tides Have Turned

2qw3bi9.png

Do you live? Do you die? Do you bleed? For the Fantasy?

• 2 weeks later...