When did you join?

superjonboy

i started in 01 prob around april maybe but was under the name princeofgod and priceofgod2 then i started "The Tempter " in the early or late summer time, been playing with him ever since then quit about 3-4 years ago now im trying to come back but the theres soooooo much more and its all just consfusing on locations cuz of the looks BUT i hang out at the rune rocks for some good ol fun rune mining :thumbsup: :ohnoes :twisted::

The Tempter

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started late, probality be made fun for it but...

October 2006 <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

uhm in all honesty mid 2003, i am not as old of a player as a lot of you I know, but i still enjoy classic. Love how when i logged in at re opening it had last login in hundreds of days haha.

I wish i was an older player like some. but i wonder sometimes with the reliability of some peoples join dates, i never know who to believe.

still.png

still.png

In all honesty I can't remember. It's sometime before the scythes were dropped because I remember having that on one of my accounts.

I think I was either 11 years old when I first venture upon RS. Didn't touch it for a while because of RS2. Didn't all your items get transferred over to RS2 or something?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Congrats on making a thread where 90% of the community will lie : ).

On a more serious note, March 2002.

Only too true.

P.S. I've been told that the month that you joined is one of the things people need for recovering their accounts.

Wow! Meili! You got very nice homepage and lots of nice pictures there reminding me from old days! and it was year 2001 when the party hats came out???? Lol, i remember when they came, i had lots of them and kept selling them straightaway for 10k and tought that was good deal and felt so so rich lol

Summer of 2003. I remember when RS2 came out, my computer couldn't handle the graphics and I missed the week they gave us to transfer our items back to classic when everything was moved to RS2. I was so pissed off :P

Summer of 2003. I remember when RS2 came out, my computer couldn't handle the graphics and I missed the week they gave us to transfer our items back to classic when everything was moved to RS2. I was so pissed off :P

haha that how i have my pure on classic. i transfered the map piece and now i have pate and axe with 1 magic. 97 att 90 def 98 str 95hp 1 magic

bruins_91.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started my first account in the summer of 2001. I got to level 20 or 30, and I didn't know how to do prayer or magic. My character got hacked (i tried to use one of those "stat editors" haha). I logged in eventually to find him at all lvl 1 stats and nothing on him. So, I created a new account Dec. 2001-Feb 2002 incase they tried to hack the other again.I remember when R2h were 500k-1mill I went into the wild with it, and didn't know about the protect item prayer, and I lost it. I missed the cracker drops :(. I missed Easter eggs too, but had fun with the mask and santa drops. Me and a friend bought up 10 sets of all 3 masks, and we had countless santa hats. I got the bunny ears in 2003, but missed the scythe on this character, but have it on several others. I stopped playing much because of RS2, just playing on my pure/pkers/duelers. I left my party hat on classic, on my defense/mining pure. Gave away all of my stuff in RS2 in 2005 or 2006. And just started playing again a week ago, I hope they reopen classic again, I'd like to see that party hat haha, because I'm so broke on RS2.

crazyj18.png

Just started back after a long 2+ year break

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

spring or summer 2001 I don't remember, I have talked with some jagex staff about creating a runescape birthdate on highscores to tell the accuont creation date exactly, I had a thread on their forums a few years ago that went on for a really long time, but most people were against it, no idea why.

I Never Quit When Rs2 Came Out But I Still Miss Classic As It Was More Community Focused And Social. Also In Classic I Got A Free Cracker Cause Someone Said They Didnt Want It Back When It was Worth Zilch. I Still Got 300m Of The Money :thumbsup:

200812192143.jpg

Proud To Have Once Owned An Untrimmed Agility Cape