When did you join?

superjonboy

I've played since late 2001 early 2002, went through about four accounts since then.. Been using wynk since 2006, he was my bank pure from around 2002-2005. Almost 9 years of RuneScape.. wow.

2r5vzu8.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On and off (mostly off) since February 2001. When the RS2 beta was released I took it for a test drive and left RSC in my rear-view mirror. I rarely miss anything about RSC.

dg7a7m.png

• 2 weeks later...

I guess i'm a young'un in this thread but I started playing sometime in April 2005, I only remember cause a while after I realized I had missed the Easter event and my chance to get the stupid rubber chicken <_< of course at the time I really had little idea of what was going on so I guess it couldn't have been helped. But I was also able to try RSC for a little bit since it was still available to everyone back then and all I can say is I don't know how you guys played that...of course i kid...I understand how you guys must've felt when they changed to RS2 now with all the changes Jagex has made to the game and none are anywhere close to being as major as going to 3D.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Feb 2002 i started, i remember finding a Pile of Leather bodys and being like OMFG! wooot im rich! lol how fun. i remember the hunt for Masks n santas was fun, Sadly i missed out on the Cracker drops coz i hadnt started to play yet. i looked at the likes of Zonghui and wanted to catch him! lol only made it to lvl 94 b4 Rs2 came out though.

Used to get killed by Sue_me at greaters all the time, but had some people by the likes of Killermandie, Master_nz(i think thats the name) and others try to help me out. they were cool as leavin me a lil lvl 8x at greaters just to Pk the big fish. Good times but i stil went straight to RS2

just thinking about some of the hours i put into some things just to make a buck, i think i camped the Nature rune chest for months in ardy to sell them to flubber12 lol

• 3 weeks later...

Well I remember playing back in 7th grade, I am 22 turning 23 this october now, so that was 10 years ago. So sometime in 2000 or 2001 I joined. Original first account was Wadie back then, and my best friend from highschools acct was travmania88(his name is on 1 of those old highscores things in mining like 1900 out of 2000 or so). Hard to place an exact date but I do remember there was no runite and the best weapon was basically Addy B-axe, and you could wear whatever armor you wanted to at whatever level was no defense requirement for equips.

Dakr06.png

• 1 month later...

This is my first time in this forum. I seem to always do something that is not a general or almost none, or idea, or hit a strange problem. I am always looking for answers, but many of them come completely dry. Many of them, the results have appeared in this forum many times and once when he was not even answer if nobody else does.

• 2 weeks later...

A long time ago! The one thing I love about RS2 though is the ability to note any item. Miles, Niles, and Giles were my best friends back in RSC.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I Never Quit When Rs2 Came Out But I Still Miss Classic As It Was More Community Focused And Social. Also In Classic I Got A Free Cracker Cause Someone Said They Didnt Want It Back When It was Worth Zilch. I Still Got 300m Of The Money :thumbsup:

It seems you enjoy capitalizing the first letter of every word. ;)

I started playing during the transition from RSC to RS2; on multiple accounts. Then I quit, and missed the Rubber Chicken, and came back probably a day after the Easter event. I've been playing off and on, though. The game seems to be losing it's luster as of late.

I'm Only Posting On This Because I Saw Bow'S Name.

I Like Capitalizing Each Word As Well. It'S Fun. :)

Why Does Everyone Always Say They Joined Around Feb 01, And Yet Their TIF Join Dates Are in 08 09. And Why Do All These People Say They Have All These Party Hats. I Bet 98% Of Them Are Lying.

holy [cabbage], capitalizating each word is not worth the effort it takes.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'm Only Posting On This Because I Saw Bow'S Name.

I Like Capitalizing Each Word As Well. It'S Fun. :)

Why Does Everyone Always Say They Joined Around Feb 01, And Yet Their TIF Join Dates Are in 08 09. And Why Do All These People Say They Have All These Party Hats. I Bet 98% Of Them Are Lying.

holy [cabbage], capitalizating each word is not worth the effort it takes.

Some ppl forget their usernames or change their email adresse so they cannot retrieve their old tip.it account. I know lots of ppl with these problems. Also the most far this version of tip.it goes back is only 2004.

My original Tip.it account was made in 2006 I believe.

Anyway, I started in late 2001 or very early 2002. I was eleven years old. I'm twenty now. I mostly screwed around and took long breaks until 2006, when I got into the game seriously.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.