Easier to get your first 99 then your second and so on?

Albel

First one seems like it takes forever because you don't have any 99s and you want it really badly. Then they get easier for a while. But after that, you get to the harder skills to level and it seems longer.

theistsRdim.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. to me, it depends on the content of that 99. wcing was such a pain to me that it felt like i couldn't get anymore 99s. but then i got 99 attack cooking, fletching...and then after magic...it stopped for awhile because 99 con was about 18 months later, since 99 con was also hard to get.

well, seeing as i got fishing and cooking both at the same time, and those are the only 99s i have, i really dont have that much to say if the first 99 was easier or not compared to the seccond. But i do have to say that after i got 99 fishing and seeing how long it too, it actually makes training other stats of mine appear to not take as long to do compared to how i felt before i got 99 fishing. I really hope that makes sense #-o

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.