Real life help & advice

Abc1230

Oh and I'm guessing it's either a car or an instrument.. :lol:

:lol: Since when do cars have tone and attack? Or a solid silver head joint. :lol:

Yeah, flutes. I don't have any "local" music store, but yes, I tried both yesterday and they're both very nice... Going to go back today as there's someone that can value my old flute.

C2b6gs7.png

Well, I was really interested on deciphering this text. Apparently, it's Vietnamese:

[hide=]65381738.png[/hide]If anyone was able to post a translation, I'd be forever and ever grateful to them. <3:

[Edit] The original comes from this site. There are also a couple of latin phrases there, but they don't intrigue me as much as the Vietnamese text.

here's a rough translation, Was a bit hard to do due to those damn ink splats.

What are the causes?

Xa hoi had lost its original enthusiasm. In the dia diemhien this is anxiety and sadness for a large portion dan pond. Do is a danger not have the internal dynamic and trien just as dependent vancac. lau shrinking amount of capital investment from outside. Same time, social decay douc rong outside control, such as Bhon drug and corruption. Both the fringes so that those who get rich illegally (many people use the power cuavac their office to do so), and so of the people are thrown into poverty reduction in the developing world. So, anger and not be expanded in the information society.

Popoto.~<3

Well, I was really interested on deciphering this text. Apparently, it's Vietnamese:

[hide=]65381738.png[/hide]If anyone was able to post a translation, I'd be forever and ever grateful to them. <3:

[Edit] The original comes from this site. There are also a couple of latin phrases there, but they don't intrigue me as much as the Vietnamese text.

here's a rough translation, Was a bit hard to do due to those damn ink splats.

What are the causes?

Xa hoi had lost its original enthusiasm. In the dia diemhien this is anxiety and sadness for a large portion dan pond. Do is a danger not have the internal dynamic and trien just as dependent vancac. lau shrinking amount of capital investment from outside. Same time, social decay douc rong outside control, such as Bhon drug and corruption. Both the fringes so that those who get rich illegally (many people use the power cuavac their office to do so), and so of the people are thrown into poverty reduction in the developing world. So, anger and not be expanded in the information society.

That was as confusing as a fake yugioh card :|

disturbeda.png

well im assuming meol has an idea on the context for it. so im not too worried on that part.

Dude.

He lives in Costa Rica.

Also, when wongtong tried translating it most of the words didn't seem to be connected by the subject of the article.

well im assuming meol has an idea on the context for it. so im not too worried on that part.

Dude.

He lives in Costa Rica.

Also, when wongtong tried translating it most of the words didn't seem to be connected by the subject of the article.

Context of what the screenshot is, not his origin background etc. look a BIT closer next time. :|

Popoto.~<3

When I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, I'd stumble across a lot of fakes, and damn, they confused me a lot :lol:

This also demonstrates how confusing translations can be.

[yt]HmbQXeH97NE[/yt]

[quote]

Dude.

He lives in Costa Rica.

That was hilarious. :lol:

The context won't actually help me, but the translation does give me a rough idea (which is more than enough). :thumbsup:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

When I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, I'd stumble across a lot of fakes, and damn, they confused me a lot :lol:

This also demonstrates how confusing translations can be.

video

That was funnier than All your base are belong to us.

mbqyk3.gif

Can anyone provide any advice on how to improve handwriting? You know without the tediousness of writing the same letter over and over again to perfection.

Get yourself a really nice pen. My writing's literally illegible with a biro but the difference is amazing with a lamy calligraphy one... can't do calligraphy but it just feels better ::'

Can someone tell me the name of this movie?

It was basically just this caveman, and a bunch of animals. There was no dialouge at all, at least from what I saw. He just walked around, watching the animals. All I know is that it was made in the 80's.

Edit- Turns out Ringo Starr was in a movie about cavemen. (But that's not it.)

mbqyk3.gif

Can someone tell me the name of this movie?

It was basically just this caveman, and a bunch of animals. There was no dialouge at all, at least from what I saw. He just walked around, watching the animals. All I know is that it was made in the 80's.

Edit- Turns out Ringo Starr was in a movie about cavemen. (But that's not it.)

The Flintstones? :lol:

I thought I'd post this for jaerk because he didn't get an answer in his other thread, maybe posting it here will expose it to more people.

Back in the second (or first) grade my 18 year old teacher let me listen to his CD player. It was a song (maybe in spanish :? ) about a boy who pretended to die so he could lie in peace in his coffin and listen to his cd player (or some other music device) then the doctor (or preacher or something) heard his heartbeat in the graveyard and they dug him up. That is all I can remember and I really dont have any idea how I remember it. For some reason it just reappeared in my mind when he explained it to me.

If anyone knows the song please help.

Its just one of those things that dont really matter but it will bug me forever.

#-o

Edit: It will probably be impossible unless someone just magically knows the song, because it might have been in Spanish.

The caveman movie could possibly be Quest For Fire.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082484/

I dunno though, because that's the only silent caveman movie I could find but I don't know if the cavemen follow animals around.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I thought I'd post this for jaerk because he didn't get an answer in his other thread, maybe posting it here will expose it to more people.

Back in the second (or first) grade my 18 year old teacher let me listen to his CD player. It was a song (maybe in spanish :? ) about a boy who pretended to die so he could lie in peace in his coffin and listen to his cd player (or some other music device) then the doctor (or preacher or something) heard his heartbeat in the graveyard and they dug him up. That is all I can remember and I really dont have any idea how I remember it. For some reason it just reappeared in my mind when he explained it to me.

If anyone knows the song please help.

Its just one of those things that dont really matter but it will bug me forever.

#-o

Edit: It will probably be impossible unless someone just magically knows the song, because it might have been in Spanish.

The caveman movie could possibly be Quest For Fire.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082484/

I dunno though, because that's the only silent caveman movie I could find but I don't know if the cavemen follow animals around.

That's not it. The one I'm talking about was kind of like a documentary you would see on PBS or Discovery Channel. Except there's zero dialogue. And a freakin' caveman.

mbqyk3.gif

can you PM me or post here please? ill describle my questions later.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

they have one of those? hm....can a mod move this to there then?

modmarkl.jpg

need help with cars, particularly hondas. and someone GOOD with them, not just someone who knows about them. i wanna do an engine swap :P and i dont have a forum account on those car forums. my dad does though.

PM me

modmarkl.jpg

need help with cars, particularly hondas. and someone GOOD with them, not just someone who knows about them. i wanna do an engine swap :P and i dont have a forum account on those car forums. my dad does though.

PM me

Wouldn't it be much easier just to create an account on a car forum?

mbqyk3.gif

theres so many idk which one is the best one :?

modmarkl.jpg