Real life help & advice

Abc1230

Just go here. http://www.carsforums.com/

Do you need me to make you an account? I'm sure you're smart enough to make one for yourself.

http://www.carsforums.com/register.php = the link to register

It looks pretty active so you'll probably get your questions answered quickly. :)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This is a thought I've been having since Geometry class two days ago:

A line carries on forever in two directions, composed of an infinite number of points.

A Point represents a specific area on a line/plane, and at best is infinitely small.

Therefore, isn't a line segment also composed of infinite points? It would be something like a fractal, which looks like it ends but really doesn't?

It's probably not worded as best as it could be - and the second point might be where I'm wrong, but I'm curious to know :?

A line carries on forever in two directions, composed of an infinite number of points.

A Point represents a specific area on a line/plane, and at best is infinitely small.

Therefore, isn't a line segment also composed of infinite points? It would be something like a fractal, which looks like it ends but really doesn't?

It's probably not worded as best as it could be - and the second point might be where I'm wrong, but I'm curious to know :?

Dealing with infinity too much will make your head explode.

mbqyk3.gif

Not infinite, but everything in between. If that makes sense.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Infinite in the sense that there's an infinite number of numbers between 1 and 3. You could get technical and go to 1.0000000000....9, etc. and just go into infinity that way. But a line segment on, say, a graph is pretty much just a line between 2 numbers, so any numbers between the beginning and end are on the line.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Infinite in the sense that there's an infinite number of numbers between 1 and 3. You could get technical and go to 1.0000000000....9, etc. and just go into infinity that way. But a line segment on, say, a graph is pretty much just a line between 2 numbers, so any numbers between the beginning and end are on the line.

Just to go off topic (the irony. Off Topic in a Off Topic board), all this discussion on divide by zero made me think of this.

[hide=Image]divide_by_zero.jpg[/hide]

Popoto.~<3

Just to go off topic (the irony. Off Topic in a Off Topic board), all this discussion on divide by zero made me think of this.

[hide=Image]divide_by_zero.jpg[/hide]

Dude, can you bring all your stuff tomorrow? I'm guessing you have alot more than the Gentlemen folder, bring everything.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That makes perfect sense - I hadn't thought of it like that. Thanks everyone (but mostly Lenin).

I ave a bad math teacher this year what do I do?

Try to change classes or learn the stuff on your own. That is, if by bad you mean they suck at teaching. If you just hate the teacher, just deal with it for the rest of the year.

Bad as in she doesn't teach me anything and the in weekly quizzes we have had 2 so far and I have a 76 and a 72. Which is REALLY bad for me. Last year in math I got 96,98s, etc...

I want to do volunteer work, but I want to do something creative like graphic design. Is this possible?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I want to do volunteer work, but I want to do something creative like graphic design. Is this possible?

As in you want to make people graphics for free? Or you want to make graphics for a NPO?

Well I want to do GFX volunteer work, but I also want it to count when I apply for universities.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Well I want to do GFX volunteer work, but I also want it to count when I apply for universities.

So they are more likely to accept you? Maybe you should find out if the Uni(s) you plan on applying at will allow you to bring in a portfolio of work you have done. I am not too sure on Universities, but I don't see why they would say no. Still ask to make sure, and keep it brief.

Oh, okay. Thanks bro. :)

Maybe try finding an internship somewhere? I'm sure there's a good number of Graphic Design places that are willing to give internships.

wl7w9j.png

Ottawa, Ontario actually. I think I'm just going to go with a portfolio with signatures of the people I volunteer for. Thanks though!

Ottawa, Ontario actually. I think I'm just going to go with a portfolio with signatures of the people I volunteer for. Thanks though!

You live in ottawa? That's not far away from where I live at all. O:

New advice topic: how a to stalk a guy you know on the internet.

Not really advice, but I do have a question: for all the insects (flies, etc.0 that can't survive in cold weather, what do they do during winter? Especially if their life spans are far shorter than the season. Do they still hibernate? Or lay eggs that simply gestate all winter and hatch in spring?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Over the last few days it seems that I've lost whatever strength I had. I'm typing slower than I usually do and something as simple as opening a water bottle now requires a lot of effort. I haven't changed my eating habits or anything like that, it just happened. I don't feel ill, just weak. I have no idea what might've triggered this and it's starting to freak me out :/ Has anybody heard of this / Does anybody know what to do about it? I'm going to go to the doctor in a few days if I don't get better :/

Over the last few days it seems that I've lost whatever strength I had. I'm typing slower than I usually do and something as simple as opening a water bottle now requires a lot of effort. I haven't changed my eating habits or anything like that, it just happened. I don't feel ill, just weak. I have no idea what might've triggered this and it's starting to freak me out :/ Has anybody heard of this / Does anybody know what to do about it? I'm going to go to the doctor in a few days if I don't get better :/

Your probably just having an off week. It happens to all of us. Whatever the cause though its probably something really minor that your overlooking.

tFtfA.jpg

Your probably just having an off week. It happens to all of us. Whatever the cause though its probably something really minor that your overlooking.

What if its ongoing for a few weeks, cause im in that boat too. |:

Im also forgetting things easier. |:

Popoto.~<3