Abc1230

Real life help & advice

Well, shaving/trimming the beard is the easiest thing.

But even then, the only industry that has an excuse for not hiring you because of it is the food industry. Otherwise, I wouldn't think other companies would really care provided you keep it clean and all that.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Mentally ill? I'm sorry if i sound too inconspicuous or rude, as that is not my intention at all, but what illness are you talking about?

Final1.jpg

If you tidied it up a wee bit I'm sure it'd be allll good :thumbup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

Any tips to stay awake in class. I've got rowing training in the morning, which is fairly intense. By the time I get to school I'm flat usually :/ Any suggestions would be great :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Any tips to stay awake in class. I've got rowing training in the morning, which is fairly intense. By the time I get to school I'm flat usually :/ Any suggestions would be great :)

Amphetamines. They'll perk you up like nobody's business.

My best advice would be to drink water, make sure you are getting 7 hours of sleep, and eat an apple between rowing and class.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Amphetamines. They'll perk you up like nobody's business.

My best advice would be to drink water, make sure you are getting 7 hours of sleep, and eat an apple between rowing and class.

Keen :thumbup:

I already have a 1.5L bottle which I drink on during class (so I have about 750ml every hour), I already do get 7 hours, and I usually eat an apple ontop of what I have post row.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm having some trouble with my suitbag. I got it a couple years ago, and it worked pretty well, up until about Christmas last year, when the little tab thing that the suit hangs on broke. I've tried a few different fixes, but nothing's worked; whatever I do, my suit ends up at the bottom of the bag.

[hide=A picture of the broken tab]dsc00887hc.jpg[/hide]

What could I do to fix it so my suit will stay hanging? A new suitbag for my last year of speech would be a waste, especially considering the tab is the only problem with it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

What does it mean?

94cb4b7a642c111c6462d545855baa9a.png

Tried googling it but many answers came up so I couldn't really pinpoint .

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Maybe try the Tech forum?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Figured I could get a minor reply just telling me what to do, we have techies in here sometimes, until tomorrow where I'll make a new topic if there aren't any answers.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

That actually completely answered all of my questions. I don't like people. I'm happy without friends. Disregard my previous post.

As much as i would like to not depend on others for friendship, i am afraid i would go insane without atleast a few.

Final1.jpg

Um... what? First, why are you writing about RD & Homosexuality? It kinda rubs me weird that a serious essay about homosexuality might be seen as stupid because it brings up MLP. It just seems weird. And what do you mean 'I sound like I'm condoning homosexuality'? Are you not supposed to condone it?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I think what he means is he's using the generalisation that people ASSUME the character is Homosexual, but his statement is to try and say "despite the appearance and attitude, it does NOT make one homosexual" and the teachers (like most idiotic old teachers) didn't read his thought properly and dont get what us young folk are on about.

At least thats the gist im getting.

Popoto.~<3

Ah, well that makes more sense.

The essay is on a weird topic though, I must admit :P

I do what I can to make writing stupid shitty ass assignments interesting.

I'm just a bit flustered. I don't know why I can't say what I want without getting a 0% on an assignment.

Have you actually sourced any of these heated debates? So far it looks like you've shown the creator of the show saying that the character doesn't have any sexual orientation, and then saying the complete opposite to that.

Also I'm not sure how serious this essay is (not very, I'm assuming), but some of the wording could stand to be a bit more... formalised, I guess. Homosexual crowd, little children, etc. And the final sentence feels a bit tacked on, and doesn't really fit with the rest of the paragraph.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Ahh [bleep] it... I'm just going to go [bleep] to her face in 2 hours...

In most of my academic papers, I focus on writing about what will get me a good grade (what is pleasing to the teacher). Especially since my major is a science, not a humanity.

Sometimes it's just easier to do this than to try and write about crazy/fantastic/controversial/socially against the norm topics (I'm not sure what your topic was, cause you've edited your posts; but I have a feeling it was one/a combination of these).

Yah, you'll be bored writing the paper, but you won't have to deal with a 0% or a teacher than dislikes you.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |