mad56

random events in barrows

can somone tell me ik that there used to not be randoms in barrows but did they change it or is there still no random events in barrows

As far as I am aware pretty much nowhere is random free anymore.

But with the new random system it doens't matter to much as gaining total lvls and successfully beating randoms makes them less likely to occur.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Never had a random at barrows ever, same goes for bosses rooms. They normally appear the moment you teleport out of the location.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I remember reading a while back Randoms do not appear at Barrows.

Im not sure if this is still the same, but they never used to.

I feel like you could probably get a random event there, not speaking from experience, just what im assuming.

redstarmafia.png

Get ratty.

I feel like you could probably get a random event there, not speaking from experience, just what im assuming.

lmao then theres no point in you posting then. from experience, there are no randoms at barrows. the tunnels and crypts used to be popular auto alch spots before alching was removed there

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

lmao then theres no point in you posting then. from experience, there are no randoms at barrows. the tunnels and crypts used to be popular auto alch spots before alching was removed there

But this was alos many months prior to when the random events were given a major overhaul.

And occurrences of randoms at banks and inside poh since this date proves that not all random free zones are still random free.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

But this was alos many months prior to when the random events were given a major overhaul.

And occurrences of randoms at banks and inside poh since this date proves that not all random free zones are still random free.

so in other words randoms could turn up in boss rooms at gwd? is there experience that you have that those experienced dont? please aware us...

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

so in other words randoms could turn up in boss rooms at gwd? is there experience that you have that those experienced dont? please aware us...

Well given how rare randoms are now and how relatively recently the change was made its hard to say with any certainty that anywhere is random free now, where as it is easy to say where isn't due to randoms occurring there.

I certainly haven't heard anything about randoms in any of the gwd and most deem it a random free area, but I would completely rule it out. Barrows however, I have not heard of randoms there, but equally I haven't heard any talk of it being random free.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Like I said I've never had a random in barrows.

The CT do have randoms as when I first started training summoning I used the dagganoths and got 1 random per 45 to 60 minute trip.

More commonly randoms wait for you to teleport out of a location then when your actually in a location.

For example I normally get a random when I teleport out after camping a boss, slayer task or training area. Too many time to count have I got a random the moment I land at my house (since I pretty much also take house tab).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Honestly, no one wants to know your opinion about whether or not a fact is true, when said fact can easily be checked. DKS lair, GWD, and Barrows are all random free locations, and I believe there are others.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]