Smoke Runecrafting ~~ Quick read ~~ 32-40k exp per hour

warrior5024

So I was thinking about this, and decided to try it out to see what my experience rates were. And this was with NPC Contact and 75+ RC, using Giant, Large, and Medium Pouches.

Roughly 4 times to repair pouch ~15 seconds each, or about a minute spent repairing your pouch during an entire hour.

I was averaging about 38 seconds per trip, getting as low as ~35 seconds, and topping around 40 seconds.

3540 seconds / 38 seconds = 93.15, or ~93 trips to the altar.

Make 45 Smoke Runes per inventory.

93*45 = 4,185 ess

4,185 ess*9.5 exp = 39,757.5 exp/hour

A little bit rough, as I rounded a bit when timing, etc. But think of 40k xp about max, which is what you thought.

Now in order to achieve these rates, you'd need to switch out your necklace after 14 uses (7 runs, or 14 charges on duelling rings). But whatever lol.

Now finally, after thinking about it, I realized that even better would be Steam Runes. They're 10 xp, rather than the 9.5 that Smoke Runes are, and the only difference you'd make is using water runes. Yes, water runes are a bit more expensive, but so are steam runes. You'd lose a little bit of profit with steam runes, but we're talking about another ~2.1k exp added to that rate. Or nearly 42k xp/hr. So another thing to consider.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 7 months later...