Driving games. Vroom vroom!

Pinkbullet3

Very big racing game fan here.

I think i've owned every major TOCA game, from the original touring cars through to Race driver: Grid. I've not been a fan of the Burnout series after the second, i liked how the first was actually realistic, and the crashes were not everything. The newer ones are just too unrealistic for me. If i want an unrealistic driving game, i've got Flatout on the 360 to satisfy my crazy side. Definately one of the most fun games i've ever played. It just has so much in it, and so much carnage.

Flatout is pretty good but I found that got boring pretty quick compared to burnout. I dont know why though =/ I guess it's just down to personal preference.

I love Grid.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i've owned every major TOCA game, from the original touring cars through to Race driver: Grid.

The first TOCA on Ps1 was the very first videogame i owned. Brilliant fun.

I like the Project Gotham games the best, but Test Drive was alright.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Uhm the first ever i played was for Amiga 500 (i think?), kinda fun game! Don't remember the name tho.

I remember Toca for PS1, damn that was great! I can't remember much of the game now, but i do know that i spent alot of hours on it. Maybe i played some more racing games on PS1 - don't remember.

Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit is probably the best in the series in my mind. I spent so many hours on... I really liked it. I really enjoyed NFS 4 High Stakes too, probably spent same amount on it as on NFS 3. Both were great games.

Never really tried the Porsche NFS game, i played the demo but never bought it... Don't know why.

Test Drive Unlimited is one of my favorite racing games, if i'm honest. Apart from the spontaneous crashing (quite a big flaw lol), it's great. I have spent countless hours on it (and still play it). Really like it!

I am looking forward to NFS Shift, hopefully it will be good! If it isn't totally crap i will go and buy it.

Haven't owned a console since Dreamcast, so alot of games have been left out...

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2's Be the Cop mode was amazing on 2-player (only on the PS2 version, Gamecube version is very different which is wierd for a multiplatform game).

Mario Kart is awesome as well, though I don't like the Wii version because the controls just don't suit me.

Mario Kart is awesome as well, though I don't like the Wii version because the controls just don't suit me.

How could I forget Mario Kart :wall:

THAT game is the greatest racing game EVER.

...On second thought, I like CTR just a smidgeon more :D

disturbeda.png

I love driving games. Need For Speed 2 and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 were 2 games that I played alot with my brother on multiplayer like ages ago.

I own like every NFS game except undercover (because it sucks apparantly) and the original first game.

And there are more, I played a NASCAR game alot (mostly just because it was fun to crash the other cars and drive backwards...) and Gran Turismo 2, 3 and 4.

And of course burnout series as well, the only one I don't have is the first...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Need For Speed is sick, didn't like ProStreet though and Shift looks a bit like that so probably will overlook it this year.

However, Race Driver: GRID is seriously one of my favourite games, play properly offline then go to online and wreck people, it's so funny!

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I remember playing an NFS game on the ps2 and enjoying it. I'm not too familiar with the titles but I'll pick up a copy of one of the them when I go shopping to relive some of those memories of playing it against my cousins <3:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Gran Turismo 4 was pretty special. But I agree Burnout for mad [cabbage].

I used to howl on Star Wars Episode One Pod Racer though.

Pod racer was such a good game for a movie tie in. I liked being able to upgrade, for the time it wasn't used a whole lot, and even thought i had it on the N64, the graphics were brilliant.

My brother never believed me when i said that a few of the tracks were copies of real world tracks (if you put the map of the track over the real-world version it would be almost idential, just star wars-ified)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• 1 month later...

On the subject of NFS my favourite was Underground and Underground 2. I spent countless hours on end playing that. It was like a good version of Midnight Club 3.

Most Wanted, I liked that as well, never got around to buying it for my PS2 though.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Need for Speed: Undercover on PS2 is great personally... You can even go back and do all the old challenges from the career. Taking out Cops is fun, even better vs. the super cars with burst tires from Spikes!

My name be Lcawte, Miner of Gold, Player of F2P, Woodcutter of Willows, Attacker of Rage, Defender of Myself, Crafter of Fire Runes, Fisher of Tuna, Cooker of Bread, Collector of Feathers, Prayer of Gods, Magician of FoG.

tipitsigh.png

As odd as it may sound, GTA4 is one of my favourite driving games...I just love driving around the different places with buddys for funsies :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Test Drive Unlimited. If nobody has said that, I'm ashamed. Amazing driving game. More like a simulator. Grand Theft Auto is pretty fun, too, just because it's good for [cabbage]s and giggles if you get bored and start killing people.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Besides Cruisin World, I hate car games. Now that I think about it, that game wasn't that great either. It was the only thing we had for the N64 at the time, so that's why I played it so much.

I've played Gran Turismo on the PS2 when I was small. I don't really remember it now though.

Nowadays, I play the Mario Kart series. My favorite one was Mario Kart Wii - bikes FTW!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I've played Gran Turismo on the PS2 when I was small. I don't really remember it now though.

Nowadays, I play the Mario Kart series. My favorite one was Mario Kart Wii - bikes FTW!

I like the bikes, but my favourite is Double Dash on the Gamecube. I liked having two people per Kart. Although my favourite courses were all on the N64 version.

Gran Turismo 4 is a lot of fun, I'm at about 97% completion and hold a speed record on one of the tracks.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009