New GWD room? New Quest Area? Amazing Find!

skiier5

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's either a quest coming out (which I doubt, it makes more sense they'd release it all together), a skill (probably Sailing, makes more sense than a quest, but meh...), or old content leftout... Or a teaser? Jee... I don't know :S.

It's either a quest coming out (which I doubt, it makes more sense they'd release it all together), a skill (probably Sailing, makes more sense than a quest, but meh...), or old content leftout... Or a teaser? Jee... I don't know :S.

not nessesarly while jagex has been giving into high internet speed demands for awhile now there are still people who use this ancient technology called dial up...(u use like a phone line and plug it in to you computer? then like your computer accesses the internet at only 56kbs max...scary hu?)

anyways......if its a realtivly big update they wil lrelease small ghraphical area seperatly first so when they update the game and 600k+ ppl are trying to download the update it will only take 4 horus to download instead of 6 ^.^

it is not uncommon for bits and pieces to be released first to not only test it in the actual game but to prepare for the launch

James_scholl.gif

My guess at it is that it could be the altar for the Mahjarrat to "recharge" themselves.

I have absolutely no idea why it would be underwater though... :|

Although highly unlikely, it would be a good idea for them, since they're liches and don't need to breathe (hence the lack of skin, muscle, organs) and just about all of the enemies do need oxygen, meaning they could be in relative isolation there.

eg2ych.png

Is this exactly the same as when Mobilizing Armies was released?

The water and stuff... There is a castle in the background, but still.

JaGEx has denied it enough that sailing must be the new skill!

2dgucz6.png

I think it's the cave where you went to in Royal Trouble quest.

With the giant snakes, yeah, but I don't remember anything close to that pedestal with a corpse on it or those ribs.

Plus you don't actually go underwater for there to be oxygen bubbles... :?

The only underwater area I haven't thoroughly explored is the Rocking Out one, since they won't allow you back in there once you've finished your business.

2dgucz6.png

Royal trouble snake place?

Not been there in a while, but I remember a skeleton of some sort there.

Could also be haunted mine or something, there are crystal rocks that look similar.

2v8sgvs.png

Could also be haunted mine or something, there are crystal rocks that look similar.

Wrong colour for the crystal mine i think.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Can't be haunted mine, I did that quest recently and there is no corpse, giant ribcage, or air bubbles.

Rejected.jpg

Show me this altar before you make assumptions :shame:

Its a damn piece of rock sticking up from the ground.

It's probably something trivial and irrelevant to any recent or upcoming updates. They might be testing the graphic engines or whatever.

Taken from 'shovelme's' post (i think)

[hide=]10z2435.png[/hide]

Almost no arguing it's a flat rock with a headless skeleton on top.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Mourning's Ends Part 3?

Dear god, no. lol

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

You guys really make some huge inferences from that picture :shock:

It doesn't look like anything important, just another one of those odd graphical glitches that everyone makes a big deal about.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

You guys really make some huge inferences from that picture :shock:

It doesn't look like anything important, just another one of those odd graphical glitches that everyone makes a big deal about.

It's in the GWD, there's an altar with a body on it, and some huge ribs...It is something to make a big deal of

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

To me, this totally is the mahjarrat ritual place. This room is very close to where we left off in the last quest, where we left the guy in hibernation, waiting for the next ritual. It's also close to Lucien's fortress, you know, the place where the epic Lucien vs. Heroes battle was fought. We know for sure that the mahjarrat ritual place is somewhere near here. Could this be it?

wartortlelove.jpg

To me, this totally is the mahjarrat ritual place. This room is very close to where we left off in the last quest, where we left the guy in hibernation, waiting for the next ritual. It's also close to Lucien's fortress, you know, the place where the epic Lucien vs. Heroes battle was fought. We know for sure that the mahjarrat ritual place is somewhere near here. Could this be it?

This seems to be a likely case, but the room seems to be connected to the Frozen Door; and I believe when God Wars Dungeon was released, it said that it recently thawed out, so that means it couldn't be the Mahjarrat ritual place... Unless, perhaps there is another entrance to it?

vizardsig-1.png

This seems to be a likely case, but the room seems to be connected to the Frozen Door; and I believe when God Wars Dungeon was released, it said that it recently thawed out, so that means it couldn't be the Mahjarrat ritual place... Unless, perhaps there is another entrance to it?

When the GWD was released they said they were going to update the door in a future, and considering that place is in the same plane as the GWD, the odds of it being related to it are very high to me.

Maybe we unlock the room in the GWD after the Mahjarrat quest or so.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png