skiier5

New GWD room? New Quest Area? Amazing Find!

Umm...Isn't that the final boss area from olaf's quest?

no the room the final boss is in is quite barren. compared to whatever is there.

It's not a white dragon, it's not an adamantite dragon, it's a Brutal Green Dragon:

Runescape_monsters_brutalgreendragon.gif

edit - Albeit, maybe the corpse of one :lol:

edit again - And maybe not a green one either...

:lol:

Dark_Jab.png

My guess is a cutscene. They don't leave future content lying around like this as far as I know, so I would assume this is already used in the game. Since no one knows where, I would assume its a cutscene.

Which cut scene I don't know, but I saw people saying it looked a bit familiar, so maybe its one to a quest many people have not done such as WGS.

My guess is a cutscene. They don't leave future content lying around like this as far as I know, so I would assume this is already used in the game. Since no one knows where, I would assume its a cutscene.

Which cut scene I don't know, but I saw people saying it looked a bit familiar, so maybe its one to a quest many people have not done such as WGS.

I don't believe cutscene locations are stored on the same plane as the general world, rather your character image is loaded into a pre-made video that is played back to you.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I don't believe cutscene locations are stored on the same plane as the general world, rather your character image is loaded into a pre-made video that is played back to you.

No, like instanced areas, they are IN the game, ON the map. Just the area. Any characters that are there are instanced, so only you can see them

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Okay, if that's the case then, I imagine they'd have those spots set up very far away as to not result in their mingling.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Okay, if that's the case then, I imagine they'd have those spots set up very far away as to not result in their mingling.

It's likley, but also don't forget almost every single cut-scene has a fixed camera angle. So in theory you could have one half of a room one cut-scene, camera in the middle, and the other half of room another cut-scene, and never realize both were in the same room.

It's not a white dragon, it's not an adamantite dragon, it's a Brutal Green Dragon:

I still think its an addy dragon, but if its not, its DEFIANTLY a metal dragon of some sort. (See below)

[hide=Cache Head]090910225348.png[/hide]

[hide=Metal Dragon Heads]Mithril_Dragon.gif

Steel_Dragon.gif[/hide]

[hide=Non-Metal Dragons Heads]Brutal_Green_Dragon.gif

Black_Dragon.gif[/hide]

As you can see above, all metal dragons share that same common snout with the single horn. So whatever it is, it is a existing or future version of a metal type dragon. The fact it has minor differences than bronze/iron/steel/mith heads leads me more to that its something we haven't seen yet, eg. Addy.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Except that I know for a fact there's a Black Dragon with the wreathe-like thing like the dragon head in the picture.

Why did no one ask about this during that Q&A? :?

2dgucz6.png

It's likley, but also don't forget almost every single cut-scene has a fixed camera angle. So in theory you could have one half of a room one cut-scene, camera in the middle, and the other half of room another cut-scene, and never realize both were in the same room.

I still think its an addy dragon, but if its not, its DEFIANTLY a metal dragon of some sort. (See below)

[hide=Cache Head]090910225348.png[/hide]

[hide=Metal Dragon Heads]Mithril_Dragon.gif

Steel_Dragon.gif[/hide]

[hide=Non-Metal Dragons Heads]Brutal_Green_Dragon.gif

Black_Dragon.gif[/hide]

As you can see above, all metal dragons share that same common snout with the single horn. So whatever it is, it is a existing or future version of a metal type dragon. The fact it has minor differences than bronze/iron/steel/mith heads leads me more to that its something we haven't seen yet, eg. Addy.

Hi, I'm a green Dragon:

dragon_green.gif

;)

Oh and:

Blue_Dragon.gif

Definitely a trait for the coloured dragons.

Dark_Jab.png

I went to a mass sara today and took the time to take better quality pictures, use if you want to :3

[hide=Pictures]4j7r4m.png

30jpaah.png

28hdfmb.png[/hide]

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

[hide=Shovelmeface's zoom on the pedistal/alter/body]
Its a headless corpse:

10z2435.png

[/hide]

If you take the arm that is indicated nearest the top of the picture and follow this down to the 'spine' then you will see a curved bone which looks like an ^.

Although there is a high possibility that it is a headlass human (as taken from the pants and the torn shirt) I believe that this may be its head, which would place the eye socket to be the dark dot near the left end of the 'head'.

Just reinstating a different view on the corpse

That's what I thought. I compared it to a dragonkin and... voila. Skeleton's arm length seems to correspond with wing length too :)

[hide=Omg Dragonkin?]dragkin.png[/hide]

Wow, nice find, perhaps either a hidden quest area or a new area for GWD?

j0xPu5R.png

On HD you can see a long tunnel on the mini map, so it could be a tunnel we have to dive through.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Maybe the rumor of Archaeology being a new skill are true?

Sure looks like a skeleton to me.

Maybe, but "AMG ARCHAEOLOGY" just don't have the same ring to it.

Prism_Swords.png

It has a better ring to it, IT RHYMES!!!

AMG ARCHAEOLOGY

AMG ARCHAEOLOGY

AMG ARCHAEOLOGY

EH EM GEE ARCHAEOLOGY!!

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

It has a better ring to it, IT RHYMES!!!

AMG ARCHAEOLOGY

AMG ARCHAEOLOGY

AMG ARCHAEOLOGY

EH EM GEE ARCHAEOLOGY!!

More evidence that means it might be related to a new skill!

Someone found a picture of a skill cape that isn't released.

There's already thread about it so here's a link

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=809264&start=0

...underwater? :shock:

Brine Sabre anyone?

I think it was last year it was mentioned in one of the BTS's (back when there were still BTS's) that the brine sabre would get a new mega use soon enough. I guess it's gonna take ages for that tiny mention to be true, but I'm interested to see what kind of room this will be in. All that green, could it be a guthix room? And perhaps your required to use the underwater diving helm and pack so barrows aren't an option, and maybe brine sabres are actually effective. I think I'm gonna buy one brine sabre (its pretty cheap isnt it?) just for now because it's sure to shoot up once the update releases.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

...underwater? :shock:

Brine Sabre anyone?

I think it was last year it was mentioned in one of the BTS's (back when there were still BTS's) that the brine sabre would get a new mega use soon enough. I guess it's gonna take ages for that tiny mention to be true, but I'm interested to see what kind of room this will be in. All that green, could it be a guthix room? And perhaps your required to use the underwater diving helm and pack so barrows aren't an option, and maybe brine sabres are actually effective. I think I'm gonna buy one brine sabre (its pretty cheap isnt it?) just for now because it's sure to shoot up once the update releases.

Wow that sounds like a really good idea, I'm gonna go buy a couple just in case. :pray:

could this be where rabbid jack sank to? you have to find his body in next quest maybe.

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

could this be where rabbid jack sank to? you have to find his body in next quest maybe.

Necccrroooo!

ironic post is ironic.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

well he has already been revived at least i think from rocking out

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

well he has already been revived at least i think from rocking out

There was a cut-scene with him, but that was kind of a "flash back" by one of the quest npc's.

Other then that, all we know is he jumped off the boat, into the sea.

The corpse screenshot looks to me like Guthix.

It looks like the other Gods killed Guthix...

Guthix.png

10z2435.png