personalized shops is the very LAST straw jagex

canadiansmurf

Just noticed how freaking annoying this is.

Theres only 300 raw bird meats per person per about 24 hours in the game now.

Its extremely annoying when you have over 1k gold charms and just want to use the cheapest/fastest method.

I have to agree there.

Bronze/Iron arrows are basically unbuyable on the Grand Exchange, and the shops only sell like what, 100 arrows?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread can be closed now as the vial issue has been fixed.

Selling noted items was needed. Now they just need to move on to selling more noted summoning seconds like harpoons, and tinderboxes etc.

It's not an inadequate level of supplies, because the stock is still infinite. You just have to wait longer before you can buy your 300k bird meat/death runes/whatever.

^ Have you looked in stores lately? 300k bird meat would take over 2.5 YEARS to purchase. No stock is infinite any longer and stocks are tightly rationed.

This is the final straw? Out of everything that's happened in the last 2 years, and even out of everything that's happened in the last 5 months, you pick THIS update as your last straw?

This update is one of the few that has COMPLETELY unaffected me. I mean hell, you can buy an entire stock and hop worlds, and it's re-filled again.

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

This is the final straw? Out of everything that's happened in the last 2 years, and even out of everything that's happened in the last 5 months, you pick THIS update as your last straw?

This update is one of the few that has COMPLETELY unaffected me. I mean hell, you can buy an entire stock and hop worlds, and it's re-filled again.

I won't say anything on the rant, however, stock DOES NOT restock upon hopping worlds. So, no.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

I won't say anything on the rant, however, stock DOES NOT restock upon hopping worlds. So, no.

i bought 10 dragon daggers from the lost city store, hopped to a different world, and bought another 10. Any explanation for that?

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

i bought 10 dragon daggers from the lost city store, hopped to a different world, and bought another 10. Any explanation for that?

u were dreaming at the time

Zerker_jane.png

• 1 month later...

Really, what you've said was YET another post full of nitpicks, ridiculous facts and some random crap.

I think personalized shops have just changed the game as much as restricting free trade and eliminating the wildy did.

That's a flat-out exaggeration. Enough said.

I think the personalized shops update would have been a good idea IF the amount people could buy was realistic, or even generous. I don't see the point of rationing items to such an extreme level.

This I agree with. I don't see how rationing items to such a level would help to ease the GE price restrictions. I think Jagex should have explained how it would ease up GE restrictions. It's better to give a technical description and mystify 95% of the population rather than say "oh some strange reasons that are too technical for us to describe", which would lead to players thinking they're just trying to trick them.

Also it seems with each update the player interaction is just being taken away. I liked seeing what others sold to shops.

This is just a flat-out nitpick. Nitpicks just show you have no content to write about. Every single major update you have to nitpick on it and talk a lot about minor points and personal stuff that most people don't do.

I predict that buying items in large quantities will be a pain. In one move jagex has effectively made GP worthless. Items will be bartered for other scarce items. Welcome to the frustrating age of bartering.

This is utter and total rubbish. Players WILL find a way around this. Just wait and see. They'll start MAKING their own items instead of buying them, which COULD BE the motivation behind the update. I don't know. During your so-called "golden age of RS", there was a lot of bartering too. Why don't you complain about it? Oh, I see, it's because you have nothing much to say, and to fill up space, you just nitpick.

Also it seems that they've lost another round of players recently. Less people are logging in that normal.

^This will probably cause another knee-jerk reaction from jagex as they will scramble to get more players. I know nothing about business but even I can see that going from 200k+ players in 2007 to hovering around 140k at peak times in 2009 is not moving in the right direction. Most companies try to grow their business, jagex does the opposite.

This is absolute [cabbage].

How many times do people have to repeat - those player numbers were largely made out of bots.

RuneScape is prospering - how would they get the title of the best free MMO then? Don't spout nonsense without thinking.

My two cents is that I am tired of the gameplay changing drastically. I am tired of HD being shoved down our throats when so many players requested SD. Shiny new graphics are great but I just don't play rs for graphics and I don't even notice the graphics after looking at them once. Yes I can choose to turn everything off, however why should I waste my time doing this. All of the extra's should be optional, instead of the default setting.

This is another nitpick. Does it kill you that there are some new graphics? The extras can be turned off. You're really too petty about all these things. It takes what, 2 seconds to select SD instead of HD.

I wish jagex would stop copying other mmorpg's the new cursor buttons remind me of Free Realms.

So? This isn't a copyrighted idea. Anyone can make some new cursor buttons, and just because it reminds you of another game's cursor, doesn't mean it is copied.

I am tired of broken promises and a laggy, buggy unplayable game.

Lag is caused by your own computer, so shut the hell up. Stop pushing the blame to Jagex when it's your own fault/your ISP's fault.

I think that the worst part is all of these RS changes are related to mechscape, we are just being the guinea pigs for it. Things like runetek 5 is probably what mechscape will run on.

Absurd. You ASSUMED every single thing without a tiny bit of proof. Why is it called "runetek 5" then? "All of these changes are related to mechscape"? How the hell are personalised shops and stuff related to mechscape directly? Stop nitpicking and assuming things and trying to find fault with every tiny bit of updates.

I agree with every single point you have made here !!! this guy is just bored and is making the stupidest comments ever about runescape and jagex.... sounds like another WoW fan?

Rainbow_Dude.png

I agree with every single point you have made here !!! this guy is just bored and is making the stupidest comments ever about runescape and jagex.... sounds like another WoW fan?

He does make some valid points though.

Notice that after personalized shops, stuff like arrows, pizzas, etc take a godawfully long time to buy on the Grand Exchange now. Before, they were easy to buy.

Though, agreed with everything else. This is not as problematic as the old wildy/free trade removal, yet the OP treats this update like one.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

[

Notice that after personalized shops, stuff like arrows, pizzas, etc take a godawfully long time to buy on the Grand Exchange now. Before, they were easy to buy.

Though, agreed with everything else. This is not as problematic as the old wildy/free trade removal, yet the OP treats this update like one.

arrows maybe not but seriously im not gonna quit runescape just cos i cant eat pizza xD

Rainbow_Dude.png