08-Sep-09 Recent Updates Faq

Toad

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

That's awesome haha. Classic =D>

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I predict Summoning going to the back burner as people rush to more profitable skills such as Runecrafting. The current rush on pure ess would seem to bear me out.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Fat chance, but maybe they'll nerf the cost for training summoning. So instead of fast and expensive, a little slower and cheaper.

Puches will use few shards, shards stay same price, etc. That would nice.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That's awesome haha. Classic =D>

Agreed. I lol'd hard on that one. :lol:

rssig2.png

Agreed. I lol'd hard on that one. :lol:

:lol: :lol: That realy made my day :lol:

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

[/hide]

We're having some small problems with the update, so we think it may be with you early tomorrow instead, sorry for the delay.

Quick find code: 25-26-847-59490895

well at least they didnt forget about it. -.-

Popoto.~<3

We're having some small problems with the update, so we think it may be with you early tomorrow instead, sorry for the delay.

Quick find code: 25-26-847-59490895

well at least they didnt forget about it. -.-

That's just sad. Isn't one of Runescape's major selling points, nay a foundation of Runescape's playability, that it requires little CPU to run?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Why not just make some items have unlimited stock them? Having a cap on something like shards is absurd. Either way they should put a huge amount of other consumables.

Because they're slowly tackling merchants, infinite stock is one of the ways merchants get away with it, classing items as junk such as spirit shards, if theres barely enough to go around people still start buying shards off players to train summon not go, ok 99 summon now and 2.5M in shards I can't sell.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png