Dragon Claws

Punitive_D

Underpriced? Paying 33M for something which is only useful for its special attack is ridiculous in my eyes.

A special attack that has a high probability of killing most players in less than 4 seconds, I'd say if you're a pker that's a small price to pay.

clansig7.gif

Underpriced? Paying 33M for something which is only useful for its special attack is ridiculous in my eyes.

A special attack that has a high probability of killing most players in less than 4 seconds, I'd say if you're a pker that's a small price to pay.

First special hits 30-15-8-7. Target has 39 hp left.

Second special hits 30. 99 hp x 30% = 29 hp. Target has 38 hp left.

Wouldn't say that's a high probability kill.

And where are you getting these numbers from....?

clansig7.gif

From my point of view d claws are pretty much the ultimate pk weapon. If you expect to do high lvl pkin properly, you either need them or an ags. Otherwise you'd give a huge handicap to the "victim", seeing that many proper pkers use those things. It's a brutal fact that most 1 vs 1 fights are decided by the ko power and that's what the claws have.

Anyways, I'd personally expect to see a rise in their price. Today's update increased their ko power so much that they actually became even more dangerous. +7 levels in attack and str

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

they are overpriced wouldnt waste 40m on something

dclaws special will get changed soone to 55% drain

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

And where are you getting these numbers from....?

Phoenix necklace.

"Phoenix necklace." (sorry have no idea how to quote on these new forums :blink: )

that's logical with the part of 30% line, but he prob means where you got the numbers the claws hit come from, they're random, and long proven they're not always following the 100%-50%-25%-25% formula...

my opinion on d claws:

had them for month, sold back. i really had no use for them as a non-PKer. for PKing, from my friends advices, i would say VLS. but i guess most won't "waste" so many mills to junk, when they can buy claws then resell later for 0gp loss :wall:

want_a_box.png

they are overpriced wouldnt waste 40m on something

dclaws special will get changed soone to 55% drain

^Many people's biggest fear in life. I remember the week when claws were going for 1m + 29m junk. Big losses, but also big rewards for the buyers.

Also, many people use one spec to finish off an opponent after ranging them down to 1/3 health.

guideicon.png

"Phoenix necklace." (sorry have no idea how to quote on these new forums :blink: )

that's logical with the part of 30% line, but he prob means where you got the numbers the claws hit come from, they're random, and long proven they're not always following the 100%-50%-25%-25% formula...

my opinion on d claws:

had them for month, sold back. i really had no use for them as a non-PKer. for PKing, from my friends advices, i would say VLS. but i guess most won't "waste" so many mills to junk, when they can buy claws then resell later for 0gp loss :wall:

They don't always follow the pattern, but it's close most of the time. You'll never hit 30 30 30 30 or anything like that. Some parts of the spec just miss, like 0 0 13 14.

Yes, claws can be quite a powerful special weapon, but as far as I am concerned in pvp/bh it is simply far too easy to lose them, pick up any piece of pvp statues/icons worth 100k+, and if you die with both the statue and claws, goodbye 35m.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

Dragon Claws... They can kill you with 1 Special attack... But so can...

The Granite Maul

Dragon Dagger

Armadyl Godsword

Hand Cannon

Dark Bow

And, with the triple-stack method for Magic and with magic's massive boost today, it has the potential for 1-round KOing.

Yep. D Claws aren't that significant in the grand scheme of things.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Hmm.. Well i personally think that the d claws will rise rise rise.. the Ko probability is impeccable if you do not eat you die simple as that.. I have been killed in a matter of seconds by that special attack several times. 96-0 hp may i remind you.

Furthermore with that new set of potions it is going to be even worse.. everybody with 92+ herblore is going to be slaughtering anything they come into contact with, with a potential of a 26 attack and strength level boost i doubt that bandos and kril are safe anymore. Thank you thats all.

Staycw.png

"Kill anything that moves, Pick up anything that drops." -Really Tho-

Dragon Claws... They can kill you with 1 Special attack... But so can...

The Granite Maul

Dragon Dagger

Armadyl Godsword

Hand Cannon

Dark Bow

And, with the triple-stack method for Magic and with magic's massive boost today, it has the potential for 1-round KOing.

Yep. D Claws aren't that significant in the grand scheme of things.

You are forgetting about dragon claws insane accuracy. The hand cannon is another weapon i think will be seeing a nerf.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]