09-Sep-09 Dwarf Quest + patch notes

Toad

the fire making level effcts the chance of the cannon blowing up..

i m 82 fm and after around 30 shots the cannon is still ok.

but yah i guess it would blow up after 100 or so :S

editedsig1ci.gif

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fire making level effcts the chance of the cannon blowing up..

i m 82 fm and after around 30 shots the cannon is still ok.

but yah i guess it would blow up after 100 or so :S

Or, given the nature of random occurrence in rs.

The cannon probably has a 1 in 10 chance of blowing up each shot (or something like that), but each level you're above the requirement lengthens the odds so like 1 in 100, 1 in 1000 etc.

Meaning the fact you're 82 fm won't give any sort of guarantee how many shots it will last as it will be randomly decided with each shot, it just means you have better odds of it deciding to NOT explode. It'd be wholely possible for someone with 99 fm to have it break on the firts shot while someone with the min req could lastr a few thousands shots, its all luck of the draw.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Possibly 99 fm gives 0% of exploding? also, finally fm gets some love and has proven itself actually usefull at 99, not something most skills can proclaim.

I've shot well over 2k shots at duel arena and it didn't degrade yet.

99 fm folks have confirmed that there is still a chance of it going up in smoke (it is, after all, a mark of the RL times when firearms were unreliable yet deadly), but the chances of it are probably significantly lesser than a person who's just picked one up without doing anything above 20 fm.

Edit: Er, 61. :P

8f14270694.jpg

D pick seems to be heading towards the drop soon.

The daily average is starting to level off over the last few days, and the 30 day average never really went up.

I'd guesstimate within the next week or 2 at the very least we r gonna see it plateau if not crash.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue