la la la

A pretty solid 15 days

Well, I was sitting at college and, bored, logged into rs. I looked a little bit at my stats, did some calculations, and realized, I can get an untrimmed slayer cape! I only have to use around 130m in cannonballs. Awesome! So I set off, from 79 slay and 88 hitpoints:

80slay.png

I then had a fun few weeks, combining college social life with runescape (even managing to get a d chain while intoxicated from dust devils!). And, here is the result of my first 15 days of slaying. I'll probably slow it down a little bit, because school is getting harder.

85slay.png

As I am going for 99 slay untrimmed, I can't camp them... not like I would want to. I hear their drop rate is horrible. Whatever... rate/hate if you please.

lalalasig2.png

I think thats pretty good, leveled faster then I did haha. And demons rate is so horrible, i'm at 1.2k kills no whip, 850 kills were with ROW to..

4sDIn.png

Pretty nice :thumbup: 8/10

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

Untrimmed slayer, that's awesome ::' Good job on 85, and good luck on the rest of the way to 99. :thumbup:

2j3qh46.jpg

And here I thought you had 99 RC'in. Goodluck with an untrimmed slayer cape. It'd be even sweeter if you got max combat without a 99 combat stat (which would end up being 137). But I don't think it'd be possible with summoning unless you did some extremely long method of getting charms or had a high summoning level already.

7/10 80-85 in 15 days, v nice. ::'

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Just stop rs if you're in college but gl man you will be a legend if you get an untrimmed slayer cape :twisted: