"Unique" Jokes and Fads at Your School?

Princess Viola

What are some of the unique jokes and fads that go around at your school or you and your friends do?

I have quite a few.

First off, it's kinda a running joke to make fun of the PS3 with my friends. It'd be like this Me: "Call of Duty 4 is coming to the Wii." Friend: "Now it's on the Wii, the 360, the PC, and DS." Me: "It's also on PS3, but who gives a [cabbage]?"

Also, it is well known I still watch Pokemon ::' and carry a Pokemon pillow with me.

And my friend Katana does often does OVER 9000!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We often make racist jokes mostly at Asians at the moment.

Also at the end of lunch we end up standing around and talking, and this one kid always makes awkward silences no matter what he says, and every awkward silence a gay baby is born, so he gets made fun of a lot for that.

We are pretty stupid, but its hilarious, if you're there. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Thankfully Memes never hit my elemtary school. Idk about my highschool I haven't been hearing them so I usually don't lose the game during class.

As to jokes... Well idk my friend used to spam lolololololololol in the middle of class for no reason. Yes he would spam it.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

As to jokes... Well idk my friend used to spam lolololololololol in the middle of class for no reason. Yes he would spam it.

Oh dear Lord, that sounds EXACTLY like my friend last year. :wall:

He woulda been in all my classes this year I think, but he moved for a year to be with his dad so hopefully he can calm down lol.

Off topic: I always say your username as "you go zezima!" :x

You mean for it to be said the way it looks right?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Oh dear Lord, that sounds EXACTLY like my friend last year. :wall:

He woulda been in all my classes this year I think, but he moved for a year to be with his dad so hopefully he can calm down lol.

Off topic: I always say your username as "you go zezima!" :x

You mean for it to be said the way it looks right?

No. It's pronounced YOU-go-ZEEMA.

[bleep] it, just call me Jigglypuff.

Are you sure? Cause your rsn is zezima[insert 6 digits I cba to check here]

I lost the game

And I threw a pokeball

on topic

We used to say "ur a towel" whenever we couldn't think of a comeback... It was last year and like 40% me :( I still haven't gotten completely over it

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Most jokes in my college and workplace are sort of 'inside' jokes if ya catch what i'm saying, most people don't understand the humour.

However we do have names for each other that we know other ourselfs by - but each person doesn't know their individual name. However thats just within a few groups of friends.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

On the "What Do We Need?!" dry erase board in the back of my workplace, where we're supposed to write what we usually need; I write "Obama" then my friend writes "God"

It's pretty much a pure inside joke.

And that's pretty much it, fads are things to stay away from. Science shows they drain your intelligence.

I've also got a shirt that says: well the censor blocks but...

There is a reason it is censored, don't use pictures to get around the censor please. ~SirHartlar

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

On the "What Do We Need?!" dry erase board in the back, where we're supposed to write what we usually need; I write "Obama" then my friend writes "God"

It's pretty much a pure inside joke.

And that's pretty much it, fads are things to stay away from. Science shows they drain your intelligence.

Your a towel

Levon.png Bladewing.png

the mango tree

yeah.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Well I hang out with other gamers. So we always refer to Xemnas as mansex when we're talking about kingdom hearts 2. That's the only one I can really think of. :-k

P.S. does anyone else think #-o looks better for thinking than :-k?

Well I hang out with other gamers. So we always refer to Xemnas as mansex when we're talking about kingdom hearts 2. That's the only one I can really think of. :-k

P.S. does anyone else think #-o looks better for thinking than :-k?

my friends have a habit of doing that too, lol.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

You don't go to the same school as me do you? :o :ohnoes:

Oh and I just thought of another one. Every year we tell the freshmen some obscure way to get up to the pool on the third floor. We only have 2 floors. freshmen year for me it was pushing the 1 and 2 buttons on the elevator at the same time.

This year (not official yet) I want it to be you scan your student I.D. at the door scanner and then pull the fire alarm. That will make a set of stairs drop down as long as the door accepts your I.D. (only responds to teacher I.D.s). :pray:

You don't go to the same school as me do you? :o :ohnoes:

Oh and I just thought of another one. Every year we tell the freshmen some obscure way to get up to the pool on the third floor. We only have 2 floors. freshmen year for me it was pushing the 1 and 2 buttons on the elevator at the same time.

This year (not official yet) I want it to be you scan your student I.D. at the door scanner and then pull the fire alarm. That will make a set of stairs drop down as long as the door accepts your I.D. (only responds to teacher I.D.s). :pray:

nope ::' its actually a fairly common joke among gamers

What's fad short for?

Fadical.

We have headbutts, teachers, and racist jokes. That's about it. I don't have a lot of funny people at my school. Me and a couple other guys came up with the headbutting part, and teacher/racist jokes will always be there.

Behind the scenes for headbutting: We have this friend who, for some reason, back in 8th grade instead of a high-five he would headbutt you in the chest. He's a little shorter than most of us, but still. Now it's just a thingy thing.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Black jokes. 'Nuff said. Remember though, kids, racism can be a crime, and crime is for black people.

Also, my friends know I'm really to the point and assertive with people, so whenever someone's not cooperating....

Another one is that we all take to the word "Sam" being absolutely hilarious for no reason, if someone says "Sam" we all burst out laughing. :? Example: "I was at Garbo yesterday and- SAM!*LOL!* All: "*LOL!*"

Mustn't forget all the Facebook apps we all play during classes. Mafia Wars, Texas Hold'Em etc....

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I had a ton last year with friends, but now I'm at a new school so there aren't many right now.

But oh man, we had the inside joke of the century. "Two weeks." Just that phrase. Whenever the phrase was said, in any circumstance, we would all shout two weeks?! On our user accounts on the schools' computers we would have the wallpaper be of the movie "two weeks notice." That joke started at least 8 months ago and still lives on today.

But I guess it isn't very funny if you don't know why the phrase started. :P

Sack tapping. Worst 6 months of my life.

^

Idk why but when they did it at my school nothing was gay at all. And if i told them its kinda gay how they try to touch other guys 'sacks' they call me gay for wanting it..

O_O?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

But I guess it isn't very funny if you don't know why the phrase started. :P

And that was because...? :P