• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People wearing the same thing:

Flat-brimmed hat

Flannel, unbuttoned

White t-shirt

Slim, but sagged Levi's

Vans Authentics

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

We had a lot of inside jokes in my school. Things like "Mr. Rudmans Purple Sweater" or "Wow". One of my favorites, between me and a good friend of mine, was putting our fingers to our head like a gun, and pretending to spray out blood after firing. We would do it any time someone was giving a booring lecture or going on and on with drama. lol, random as all hell.

Linerider was a major fad from my days in high school, as was All The Web. In my last year of high school, the falling sand game and varients started up, and I still play Powder game myself now XD

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

We've got a few strange ones in my course at college, and within the people I normally talk to.

Course as a whole: One is a sexual predetor/paedophile, another guy is the shortest, and has a mullet, so they started on that, though I can see that he slept with his 11/12 year old cousin being brought up again (didn't really)

Within the people I talk to: One guy said something, and then another turned it into his girlfriend (now ex) having.."male parts", though we might say "behind you" once in awhile now, because one guy didn't listen, despite us saying it about 6 times and shut the door on the leg of a tutor, saying he didn't believe us..The look on his face was priceless. The 3 of us there too burst out laughing. They've still to get something on me, apparantly, though I could probably bring up one guy's "shocked" face. Though they'll probably keep calling me a zombie when I look tired, preferred it in High School when I was told I looked stoned.

Also..Stoner Zombies came up once when we were planning something, and myself and another were getting bored.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

In my friend circle

Watch out for the ghosts.

Extreme essay writing!

Cussing in Latin (I started this).

And on that note:

Caput tuum in ano est

Its not offensive if no-one can udnerstand it.

Oh, and "A female whale's penis." Don't ask.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

If there is an answer we don't know just say Taft. This is only between like 6 or 7 people.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

A friend of mine recently started soing this which I find hilarious. Anytime someone says anything that could have a position of power in the military (for example "Look, you need to know the general direction in which you are heading" or "Let's play the F Major scale" (yes using band examples XD) he will instantly salute and say "General Direction!" or "Major Chord!" It's pretty awesome in class when it just happens unexpectedly.

Lmao, that is pretty awesome.

That was in an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Been wanting to start it, but I never pay enough attention to catch words like "major" and "general" during a conversation. :lol:

My group pulls a lot of jokes off shows like Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother and The Office (e.g. "Parkour, parkour!", "That's what she said", etc). This weekend some friends and I are "suiting up" and hitting the bars with old-school 70s plaid blazers. One of the guys is named Ted, so we tend to use the line "Have you met Ted..." a bit much!

Get someone to say "what" and you say "this [bleep] (cheney)".

It's more funny in real life. Started in the football crowd, then it spread like wildfire. Now the teachers are doing it.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Get someone to say "what" and you say "this [bleep] (cheney)".

It's more funny in real life. Started in the football crowd, then it spread like wildfire. Now the teachers are doing it.

DIS DI.CK

A bunch of older kids who play football that I used to play baseball with on my facebook do that all the time. It makes me lol.

A friend of mine recently started soing this which I find hilarious. Anytime someone says anything that could have a position of power in the military (for example "Look, you need to know the general direction in which you are heading" or "Let's play the F Major scale" (yes using band examples XD) he will instantly salute and say "General Direction!" or "Major Chord!" It's pretty awesome in class when it just happens unexpectedly.

Lmao, that is pretty awesome.

That was in an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Been wanting to start it, but I never pay enough attention to catch words like "major" and "general" during a conversation. :lol:

My group pulls a lot of jokes off shows like Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother and The Office (e.g. "Parkour, parkour!", "That's what she said", etc). This weekend some friends and I are "suiting up" and hitting the bars with old-school 70s plaid blazers. One of the guys is named Ted, so we tend to use the line "Have you met Ted..." a bit much!

Well, that would explain it, the guy loves How I Met Your Mother.

We've got a new "fad" in which we are really mean to this girl because she dumped her friends in a desperate bid to be populour.

How exactly do you make fun of her?

I'm not allowed to any more, another girl told me to stop and this girl I love you see so, its kinda awkward.

meatlover.png

^

I think I'm going to try to make "Hextriplet" an insult in my school. If it works I'll take pics.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Me and a couple friends started a Facebook group and now all the men in my grade dress in a suit and tie every 6th day.

I really want to do that, but i don't have enough F'book friends in my Lectures to start it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^