Poll: Display Names

Cowman_133

When I first came to name my character, I had a preconceived idea of what I wanted to be called. Unlike quite a few people it seems who are caught in the headlights and chose the Troll naming method of the first thing they see or think of.

Anyways, OT, if I can take the number off the end I will do. (Assuming the lvl3 nub who registered it before me never actually used it since). :evil:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I would prefer to change my TIF name to Nicrune007 :(

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I would, but I don't know what I'd switch it to :-#

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I'll probably change my name to my rl first name. I think it would be awesome to see NPC's calling me by my real name, makes things seem more interesting.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

If I change my name it will just be a variation of what I have right now without numbers. I don't want it to be drastically different and I've grown fond of my name over the years. Chances are I'll just keep it the same and be one of the few people who have numbers after the update. ::'

I might change my name if I find something I really like. I do have a noob account with the name Manbearpig, so I could always change to that. :lol:

I'd suggest you think hard about it unless you are super serial... :|

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I have loved my name ever since I had created it, but it will be nice to have an option to change.

I definitely will. I'm tired of people asking what heinous means and how to pronounce it. And there's too many Ladys in Runescape! :evil:

1. D-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-r-y Pl0x? :roll:

2. There are never too many Ladies in RuneScape. ::'

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

Im not sure. :?

Maybe you should. Your name does sound a bit like an STD. :-#

Haha. =D>

OT: I just may...

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I wanted to change my name from "Roswellcrash" to Roswell Crash" but after reading RSOF and seeing that the chariscter limit will remain at 12 upon release I wont be changing my name, although the same Mod Duncan did say they would more than likely change the character limit over time I will be changing my name to incorporate a space.

If the name changes allow, I might just be happy adding the "c" on crash to a capital "C"