Sonic - rip blogging

I can't stand Firemaking. Like, at all. I only hit level 60 today, for my goal of all stats 60+. I'd have Construction too, but I ran out of cash.

I used to hate firemaking too, until I realized the ridiculously fast exp rates.

Another level today!

[hide=71 Woodcutting]8ydz4k.jpg[/hide]

Will chop yews for a bit, finish up burning up my maples, and then RC my 10k essence in my bank.

I hear you're going for 99 rc on f2p? That's a little bit insane, and seems highly ... well pointless to me. The idea is to get to 91 and smash the nats, and get 99 from nat making for lotsa cash :thumbsup: If you're still keen to get 99, just get 91 and then switch to members. Cake!

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you're going for 99 rc on f2p? That's a little bit insane, and seems highly ... well pointless to me. The idea is to get to 91 and smash the nats, and get 99 from nat making for lotsa cash :thumbsup: If you're still keen to get 99, just get 91 and then switch to members. Cake!

I'm staying F2P, just to tell ya. I might go for 99 Runecrafting, because:

1) It's my favorite skill.

2) It's the rarest 99.

3) For the cash.

However, I will only go for it as soon as I get my other stats higher.

I can't get members unfortunately.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm staying F2P, just to tell ya. I might go for 99 Runecrafting, because:

1) It's my favorite skill.

2) It's the rarest 99.

3) For the cash.

However, I will only go for it as soon as I get my other stats higher.

I can't get members unfortunately.

It's a good skill, but trust me you WILL get bored without the 91 double nat incentive.

Why can't you get members?

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

It's a good skill, but trust me you WILL get bored without the 91 double nat incentive.

*points to 6x Water incentive*

I can't get members because my parents won't let me. That's the only reason really.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

*points to 6x Water incentive*

I can't get members because my parents won't let me. That's the only reason really.

Aww, too bad. I remember first days of my membership. First new thing I bought was a granite maul, which was....either 50k or 150k at the time, I forget. Memories, memories.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

Aww, too bad. I remember first days of my membership. First new thing I bought was a granite maul, which was....either 50k or 150k at the time, I forget. Memories, memories.

Well, it's not like F2P is boring either. I enjoy my current state of F2P, and I don't know if I will ever get members.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

1 more to go until I hit my goal. :D

[hide=79 Firemaking]wrgbkg.jpg[/hide]

I also picked up some ashes, and for some reason they sold on max, 10 GP each. :o

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

It's a well laid out blog for one that needs so many level gains. However, may I suggest cropping your pictures to show only the level up section. The whole screen just seems a bit too much, and I found myself not reading the entire block because of this, and I thought maybe others may do the same.

Just a suggestion

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

1 more to go until I hit my goal. :D

[hide=79 Firemaking]wrgbkg.jpg[/hide]

I also picked up some ashes, and for some reason they sold on max, 10 GP each. :o

Grats. I'm confused about the ashes, as well. I guess for Serum numbers something? Dunno how cost efficient that is to level herblore.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

It's a well laid out blog for one that needs so many level gains. However, may I suggest cropping your pictures to show only the level up section. The whole screen just seems a bit too much, and I found myself not reading the entire block because of this, and I thought maybe others may do the same.

Just a suggestion

I'll probably convert the pictures to URL after some time. However, I like keeping the whole screen there, it looks nice.

Thanks for your suggestion though!

Grats. I'm confused about the ashes, as well. I guess for Serum numbers something? Dunno how cost efficient that is to level herblore.

Perhaps that's why?

Good luck reaching 1,000 total, hope you won't quit "Free-to-play" as others do :^_^:

Thanks. :D

Actually, Serum 207 IS the cheapest way to level Herblore, so that would explain ashes selling.

Well, that's good. At least now the willow firemakers know how to make profits now. :P

[hide=80 Firemaking]vy4p3o.jpg[/hide]

I'm runecrafting some water runes atm, for some cash. I will also play Fist of Guthix for water gloves after rcing a bit.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

=D> Good job. I REALLY need to start RCing. I just don't like the skill all that much. Well, I suppose I'll just have to bear through it.

Thanks for the grats. |^_^|

One suggestion for RCing: runecraft waters for profit till 44, natures to 54, laws to 59... well I kinda forgot what comes next lol. At least get 50 RC for the Great Orb Project, definitely worth doing.

[hide=59 Magic]inyan4.jpg[/hide]

Now I shall pwn noobs with my wonderful fire blast. :lol:

After getting more tokens and ratings in Fist of Guthix I shall go back to RCing water runes.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Got my new personal best in Fist of Guthix.

[hide=4119 Charges]2054br8.jpg[/hide]

Too bad the game decides to disconnect on me, and this happened twice to 3000+ scores. <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I actually have never played FoG. I took a break just after it was released, and haven't tried it yet. Hmm. I guess I'll go pwn some narbs with ancients there later. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Well, I played a few games. Got one to rage at me for "hiding". Which consisted of staying 15 squares away from the centre. In the end, I got 1.4k charges while he got 0.

EDIT2: Hmm, what RC gloves should I buy?

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

I actually have never played FoG. I took a break just after it was released, and haven't tried it yet. Hmm. I guess I'll go pwn some narbs with ancients there later. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Well, I played a few games. Got one to rage at me for "hiding". Which consisted of staying 15 squares away from the centre. In the end, I got 1.4k charges while he got 0.

EDIT2: Hmm, what RC gloves should I buy?

I got some advice for you in Fist of Guthix.

If you want to end games fast, as the hunted, tank in the center, activate your prayers, and heal when necessary. This has got me about 100 tokens per hour.

About Runecrafting gloves, it depends on what you want.

Want profit? Water gloves are that way.

Want experience? Earth gloves are for you.

Want a mix of both? Air gloves are just right.

I just bought water gloves because I'm desperate for cash.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

[hide=61 Runecrafting]9qxnp3.jpg[/hide]

Not sure whether or not I should do waters or earths... I'll decide later.

For now I'll just continue rcing.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Grats on the RC level. I'll probably get earth gloves, I make my cash with Green Dragons, which is far more than RCing would offer me until I get into "srs bsns" of RCing, that is Deaths/Double Astrals/Double Nats.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

Grats on the RC level. I'll probably get earth gloves, I make my cash with Green Dragons, which is far more than RCing would offer me until I get into "srs bsns" of RCing, that is Deaths/Double Astrals/Double Nats.

Thanks, Dare. :)

Yeah, green dragons are better for cash in P2P, as I've heard. You'll hit the level for double natures sometime soon. ;)

I just got earth gloves btw. I found out about their price now, so I'm doing them.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Hey best of luck with all the levels :D

Nice job on the runecrafting :thumbsup:

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Hey best of luck with all the levels :D

Nice job on the runecrafting :thumbsup:

Thanks Nabbagad. :D

I love runecrafting as a skill a lot, which explains why I love training it and not stuff like combat. <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I, on the other hand, HATE HATE HATE HATE Runecrafting. Argh. My gloves lasted from 43 to 45. That's 1k essence. Blah. Back to making money, I suppose. I still kinda need Verac's Brassard and Plateskirt.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

I, on the other hand, HATE HATE HATE HATE Runecrafting. Argh. My gloves lasted from 43 to 45. That's 1k essence. Blah. Back to making money, I suppose. I still kinda need Verac's Brassard and Plateskirt.

Heh, ya just got to be patient. :P

My earth gloves right now can't even last through 61 -> 62 Runecrafting, but that doesn't mean I hate the skill.

Also, try using the Explorer's Ring 3 while Runecrafting. It gives a 10% chance of giving extra runes and exp.

And my 1k posts turned my member title to skeleton shield which is FTW.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog