Sonic - rip blogging

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did use Explorer's ring, but still. That's gonna be last of my skills to 60, definitely.

I recommend that you get it high as soon as possible, since you're P2P. Runecrafting is definitely the skill that makes the most money, at about 1M-ish GP/hour via double natures.

Of course, if you dislike Runecrafting, nothing stops you from not training it.

Good job.

Why thank you. :)

I'm gonna go to Hainan island for the weekend so I won't be able to play then. But, for now, I'll try to get another level.

Then, after the weekend, we got school trips and I'll be gone for several days again. <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm gonna go to Hainan island for the weekend so I won't be able to play then. But, for now, I'll try to get another level.

Then, after the weekend, we got school trips and I'll be gone for several days again. <_<

Isn't it annoying when it feels like everyone is trying their best to prevent you from playing? :lol:

Good luck with whatever you are aiming for right now. :)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Isn't it annoying when it feels like everyone is trying their best to prevent you from playing? :lol:

Good luck with whatever you are aiming for right now. :)

Yeah it most certainly is. I just want to play in my spare time, yet there's so much things happening. <_<

Grr, forums ate my post. Anyways, I'll just do some Gwd bosses and hope for some drops.

Good luck with GWD, hope you get a hilt drop! :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Ever since skill worlds, now I have decided to go for a new goal. :)

1000 skill total

Why? Because I really want to try these out, and meet many of the experienced F2Pers. Besides, GE spammers are a pain in the neck...

Besides, it gives me something good to do. :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

They should make member total worlds higher, IMHO. 1000 is stupidly easy to achieve in P2P. F2P, not so much, so that's fine. Anyways, good luck on your new goal.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

They should make member total worlds higher, IMHO. 1000 is stupidly easy to achieve in P2P. F2P, not so much, so that's fine. Anyways, good luck on your new goal.

Thanks!

~15k exp to 62 Runecrafting.

After crafting my essence (to probably 63 RC), I shall buy some big bones and get the stupid 50 prayer already.

Also, I think that the F2P worlds should only be limited to people that have only stayed P2P. And the P2P worlds should be 2000 total.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Also, I think that the F2P worlds should only be limited to people that have only stayed P2P. And the P2P worlds should be 2000 total.

Could you please explain this line? I do not quite understand it.

I understood it as F2P Total Worlds being closed from ex-P2P's and left to 100% F2Pers.

I am insulted! :cry:

unless you meant P2Pers being shut out of the F2P Skill Total world, then I'm fine with it :P

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Let me tell you, it's totally worth it. I can actually fish at Karamja in the 1000+ Total worlds without having kids screaming swears at each other, evading censors.. I have yet to meet one person who has acted like a jerk to me.

Get it now and come enjoy the Garden of Eden. :twss:

Although I may have been just lucky in avoiding the nubs, I still believe it's because of the world, not because of me being lucky. Me being lucky is a synonym to cows flying.

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Let me tell you, it's totally worth it. I can actually fish at Karamja in the 1000+ Total worlds without having kids screaming swears at each other, evading censors.. I have yet to meet one person who has acted like a jerk to me.

Although I may have been just lucky in avoiding the nubs, I still believe it's because of the world, not because of me being lucky. Me being lucky is a synonym to cows flying.

Wow, that sounds great :P and lol at the synonym :D

Good luck on 1000 total, and grats on 61 runecrafting!

disturbeda.png

I'm back from my weekend holiday. :D Glad to see you guys kept my blog alive!

Nice blog sonic, and gl on your goals ;) i'm sure you'll achieve them.

Why thank you, hope you can achieve your 99 Runecraft as well.

The F2P 1000 total world should be only limited to 100% F2Pers.

I understood it as F2P Total Worlds being closed from ex-P2P's and left to 100% F2Pers.

I am insulted! :cry:

unless you meant P2Pers being shut out of the F2P Skill Total world, then I'm fine with it :P

Yep that's what I meant. :P

Good luck reaching 1000 total for the new worlds!

Thanks! I really want it now because I wanna meet high level F2Pers. :)

I actually do not see a lot of people doing those noobish stuff. That was even on World 1. :o

Though, I really want to come to the 1000+ worlds. I wanna meet some awesome F2Pers. B)

Thanks! :)

I don't think I might level up for a while though. With school trips and everything... :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Oh yes.

[hide=62 Runecrafting]205be41.jpg[/hide]

Gonna cook trouts for a bit, then get back to runecrafting.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Another level lol.

[hide=63 Cooking]513ui8.jpg[/hide]

Let's keep cooking trouts shall we? :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

MOAR cookin levels.

[hide=64 Cooking]352pzlw.jpg[/hide]

Gonna be gone for a week or so. Ciao. :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Got me another pair of earth gloves and also 75 tokens for another one. Sigh. If I'd find a team that doesn't go "LOLOLOL 120+ COMBAT ONLY NARB", I'd be camping GWD day and night. Actually, I still wonder what is your timezone? I only saw you once online.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

Thanks! :)

I don't think I might level up for a while though. With school trips and everything... :(

Yarp I know how dat feels :? It sucks. Once the holidays rll around I'll have 7 Weeks of no-holds barred Runescape \:D/. It's a health nightmare but the luxury is excellent.

I'm playing classic now, it's so fun! I'd advise you to join but you need to be a member which sucks :(. F2P should be able to try it out too.

disturbeda.png

Very nice levels man. I have 55 runecrafting as of now and I'm thinking of getting it to 60. What should I do to get it there? I'm going for 1k total too and we are at the same overall level so do you want to race to 1k total? Add me on RS if you want.

kevinh.png

moreawesome.png

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell

And I came back from my school trip. :D

Congrats on the recent levels! :-D

Also, what method are you using for fire runes, and what are you finding (approximately) is the xp/hour for them?

Why thank you. |^_^|

I use Al Kharid bank for fire runes, and use the snake charming musician for resting. The exp/hour is approximately 7-7.5k.

Got me another pair of earth gloves and also 75 tokens for another one. Sigh. If I'd find a team that doesn't go "LOLOLOL 120+ COMBAT ONLY NARB", I'd be camping GWD day and night. Actually, I still wonder what is your timezone? I only saw you once online.

My timezone is GMT +8 (China area). Also, why don't you solo GWD if you cannot find a clan?

Yarp I know how dat feels :? It sucks. Once the holidays rll around I'll have 7 Weeks of no-holds barred Runescape \:D/. It's a health nightmare but the luxury is excellent.

I'm playing classic now, it's so fun! I'd advise you to join but you need to be a member which sucks :(. F2P should be able to try it out too.

I don't really want to play classic. Runescape right now is ftw. :D

There's gonna be no school on Monday and Tuesday due to H1N1 infections. <_<

Very nice levels man. I have 55 runecrafting as of now and I'm thinking of getting it to 60. What should I do to get it there? I'm going for 1k total too and we are at the same overall level so do you want to race to 1k total? Add me on RS if you want.

I suggest you go play Fist of Guthix, buy some earth gloves, and make earth runes (since you're above 52 runecrafting).

And no thanks, I don't want to race. I don't really have that much time to play, and slow and steady wins the race. Sorry that I don't want to accept your challenge. :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog