The last day of RuneScape

Romy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill play along seeing as how it wont happen for a long long long time. I man untima online is still going and it was the first real mmo of the time.

If jagax shut the game down i would cry like a little girl with a freshly skinned knee. You know, the type of cry that has snot coming out of their nose and druil spewing from the side of their mouth.

I would then start a new game. Not sure what one, i would probably go back to everqurest, [bleep] i miss that game sometimes, i have been toying with the idea of starting again soon anyway.

Fools_Taco.png

Ill play along seeing as how it wont happen for a long long long time. I man untima online is still going and it was the first real mmo of the time.

If jagax shut the game down i would cry like a little girl with a freshly skinned knee. You know, the type of cry that has snot coming out of their nose and druil spewing from the side of their mouth.

I would then start a new game. Not sure what one, i would probably go back to everqurest, [bleep] i miss that game sometimes, i have been toying with the idea of starting again soon anyway.

Fools_Taco.png

I'd probably do what most of yall said. Talk to friends and that. Then on the last day, as the final game clock counts down, I realize they still charge me for one more month of membership.

[hide=Rage]FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JAGEX[/hide]

Then go play Aion with some buddies :geek: . And join the Tip.it version for Aion :ugeek: .

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I'd probably do what most of yall said. Talk to friends and that. Then on the last day, as the final game clock counts down, I realize they still charge me for one more month of membership.

[hide=Rage]FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JAGEX[/hide]

Then go play Aion with some buddies :geek: . And join the Tip.it version for Aion :ugeek: .

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I for sure wouldn't have any kind of drop party like I did when i quit after RS2 came to stay...

I regret that day evryday when i play RS thinking how rich i'd be now with those santas and halloween masks I had...

They could start RS again and I would regret again that I held drop party again :D

Playing since may 2001 and proud not on having any skill over 90.

pure_putin.png

I for sure wouldn't have any kind of drop party like I did when i quit after RS2 came to stay...

I regret that day evryday when i play RS thinking how rich i'd be now with those santas and halloween masks I had...

They could start RS again and I would regret again that I held drop party again :D

Playing since may 2001 and proud not on having any skill over 90.

pure_putin.png

I'd probably work out twice as much per day, only good things would come from it :thumbup:

Working out twice as much per day will only have negative impacts (unless you're training 20-30 mins a day currently). Just sayin' ;)

Not if you dont work out the same area for around 7 days. You need 7 days rest after an intense workout to recover fully, obviously along with the usual protein, carbohydrate and fibre intake.

OT: wouldn't matter too much, seeing as i don't play anymore o.o

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

I'd probably work out twice as much per day, only good things would come from it :thumbup:

Working out twice as much per day will only have negative impacts (unless you're training 20-30 mins a day currently). Just sayin' ;)

Not if you dont work out the same area for around 7 days. You need 7 days rest after an intense workout to recover fully, obviously along with the usual protein, carbohydrate and fibre intake.

OT: wouldn't matter too much, seeing as i don't play anymore o.o

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

I'd cry, probably. Then I'd finish getting my (almost) dream red/black outfit (since 57-99 slayer, plus another 99, in three days, is pretty much impossible), take a crapload of screenshots of everything...

And move on.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

I would try and get banned and spend all my money on herblore.

l0l

If they were closing the game in 3 days I'd doubt they'd ban you. There would be no point.

OT: I'd probably tell all those people that ask me the same questions over and over what I really thought. :mrgreen:

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

talk to greeen098 a few more times... hang with her a bit...

mope inside my POH...

hug a mage tree... wcing is my favorite skill...

then i'd hang with the pmod doomsday group in zanaris... talk about good times and bad with my mod friends....

then feed my cat guthix whom i've had since as far back into my rs career as i can remember... and then probably look at baxtorian falls or cannifis one more time... they did some amazing graphics in the past few years...

as a fine arts major i truly see the beauty in the graphics of this game... what most people pass by on their way to the ectofunctus or zip past when crafting natures... i tend to appreciate the little details and the amazing work the team over at jagex put into every update... it truly is a magnificent work of art that you can interact with... and i can honestly say i love this game!

this little bit of programming goodness has inspired loads of young artists both good and amazing to go out and duplicate their experiances in all medium... whether it be ms paint or the most advanced video recording software... runescape is an inspiration to us all in some way... and i can gladly say that it has inspired me to do things and create more unique art...

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

I'll probably log on and use that last three days to talk with friends and get their outside contacts :). I'll probably spend all my money on some awesome gear and go PvP for the last time since it is the end of Runescape :o!

Many interesting replies so far ;).

=Bomb=

I would play MechScape. (and funorb too)

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

I'd try to make like a Bucketlist style ending to runescape, trying everything I haven't done before. Pking in good gear, soloing bosses in good gear. In the last moments of Runescape I'd like to enoy playing a game of castle wars or something of the like, just to end the game on a good note. I dont think I could live with myself if I ended the game by dropping or dying with everything that my 4 year career worked to own.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Do firmaking until the game ends. I want to see if I can break my record of 1.2m FM exp using the Adze boosters with Mage logs again in 8 or so hours...

After that, I'd just lurk around RS.