Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

mfw no public votes leik/10 here we go again

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Major fail moment incoming. Turns out I was using the amount of planks I need as the price 99 was going to cost me lmfao.

For some reason I thought it was going to cost 79m to bank all the planks. Which I could just about afford if I sold everything. However... 99 would actually cost 111m or so plus butler payments. So looks like I'm a massive failure. RIPERINO.

Another diary requirement ticked off. Finally got 3 days off work in a row so hopefully finish off 80 Slayer and maybe a few other things.

Currently banking 90 Crafting.

838c28acbb.png

Decided I'm going to get 99 Crafting. With the prices I'm buy for it's roughly 2.34 gp/xp. I don't mind paying anywhere up to 3 gp/xp so I still have a bit of room vary with.

80 Slayer on Monday I'd imagine. Also probably around 30 days to 99 Farming. [bleep]es love 99 Farming. Also I'm now in the top 700 players. Front page incoming.

26224aa1ac.png

54744156a9.png

739b869442.png

Was planning on getting 99 Herblore and had started to bank it. Unfs raised and range pots dropped so I made 4.5k pots instead and sold them. Still profited 10m from the unfs :> Got 87 Smithing banked. Will be doing Mithril platebodies.

Should get 99 Farming in around 20 days. Currently working on a few quests and doing Varrock Elite diary. Then I'll make a move onto Mining for a while.

095b6e143c.png

4a0ee2411a.png

Ayyy got all stats 80+. Also got 96 Farming. 99 Farming in around 18 days I'd imagine. Depends how many Magics die.

Got 87 Smithing to finish off then I'll probably do the quests for 153 Kudos to do the Varrock diaries. Currently at 195 Quest points so Quest cape isn't that far away.

Banked 90 Prayer and 85 Construction too. Making some very nice profits from flipping and Torstol herb runs.

0c9a24cad1.png

1e1a882026.png

jowS3yo.png

Thanks bbe. We Mish you.

Decided to bank 99 Prayer and Herblore. Already got Farming banked. Prayer and Herblore should come in the next week with Farming probably 15 days or so away.

1ecd7afd7d.png

Ayyyy so I'm playing an Old School Ironman now with the amazing name of Liek. Played a Poker torny tonight that last around 8 hours. Managed to win it. Happy days.

edd74e97d2.png

• Like 1

So I've decided to play Ironman mode. Inspired by Jamesybae. Although I'll be playing on Old School rather than RS3.

The plan is..

99 Hunter - 80 via Red sallys then 99 with Black chins

Quest a little to get a half decent base and some Hitpoints.

99 Thieving - Blackjacking.. RIP wrist.

99 Fishing - Barb Fishing.. Gets nice Strength and Agility yay.

More quests...

99 Ranged with the chins I caught..

Then who knows.. Here's 55 Hunter.

c2b5d9a43e.png

• Like 1

Trying to get out of burnout mode, but it's proving harder than I thought! Currently logging in for farm runs and that's it really.

Chilling at Motherlode Mine whilst playing poker at the moment.

15afac3bc6.png