Rjk | 2133/2277 | 99 Crafting

Maybe. Although I'd much prefer maxed stats before bossing. Actually gained a level today. Got 88 Mining. The extension of the Motherlode Mine is very nice. Xp rate is now at 40-45k depending on my attention rather than 40k max at any given time.

May do some more Runecrafting. Astrals are like 120 each so that's quite nice profit. 99 Farming in 4 days.

891e6633b8.png

• Like 1

99 #5 Farming. Been Runecrafting a little. Making a little bit of gp. Just buying more Torstol seeds with profits to make more gp. Yay funscape.

bab72e2a0c.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Road to getting out of burnout mode is beginning to come into life.. Looking at getting 99 Agility next. Doing Magic Imbue while I do it to be uber efficient.

After Agility I may do some Runecrafting and Thieving. Although, Slayer is looking quite likely as it'll be the best way to get me out of burnoutscape.

219805ea54.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ayyy. So been Cooking whilst I've been busy. Passed 20m exp. Gonna try not to do anymore until after max. Climbing the ranks will be fun eventually!

Passed 90 Magic. All been from Magic Imbue whilst doing Agility. The rest of 99 Agility will get me 93 Magic which will be naaaaaaise. Will get 93 Agility tonight.

Warning; Leiks PM may cause severe amounts of laughter.

c412c09c79.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ayyyy so barely played since 21st March according to my gainz tracker. Looking to get back into things. Almost dropped out of the top 1k players which is quite insane in two months. Did peak at 650ish and now to have dropped 350 that quickly is craaay. Going to start Slayer. The Slayer expansion looks nice and Slayer is always one skill to get me out of burnout mode. Just going to power slay. Shame I can't afford a SGS but who cares. 2041/2277. Lego.

• Like 1

Burnout has hit me hard. Going to be playing some RS3 lel. Top of the agenda.. Quests for Elf City, 99 Divination to get my Max cape back, daily LOLDG challenges and some Slayer. Lets see how long this lasts..

[10:37:08 AM] Baldvin | Leik: ah, it'S time for ryan's monthly "i'm back to rs3 and im gonna max, then 2 days later im back to rs07"

• Like 2

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

[10:37:08 AM] Baldvin | Leik: ah, it'S time for ryan's monthly "i'm back to rs3 and im gonna max, then 2 days later im back to rs07"

Ayyyylmao. Maybe 91 Magic tomorrow. How to escape burnout mode; Imbuegility!

60d97a6684.png

• Like 1

95 Agility on Sunday. Hoping for 99 by the end of June. Play time should be able to upped a little by the end of the month.

Possibly doing 99 Mining after Aglity toplel.

8367e20c82.png

• Like 1

96 Agility. No more failing laps! Will reach 92 Magic before I get 97 Agility. Hopefully get 99 within 2-3 weeks. Work sucks.

7b5ffb762d.jpg
  • Like 1

no diary cape scrub

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.