07-Oct-2009 - High-level Herblore Potions

Mdeoxys

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, jagex ruined any update.

YAY magic can hit 46@@@@

But only against monsters and NPC's. Useless. Only good thing to make is rock lobsters.

Great job ruining any amazing update jagex :thumbdown:

Well, this means that I can unrealistically now get 98 Magic and Slayer concurrently, since Magic is finally worth using against NPCs. Just not sure how well it would go over if I wanted to barrage Abyssal Demons...

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Darkbow special attack now requires 65 energy up from 50.

So now DBow is much less useful for people without the required herblore level? Great job Jagex <_<

Perhaps, but the dark bow is also the only weapon that hits 100%. So I can see their reasoning for doing so.

Let us hope this is a sign that Claws and AGS might also be changed to 55%+ in the near future. Which would be a VERY good thing in terms of further PvP balance.

But this is an intresting update to say the least. :thumbup:

AGS and claws, believe it or not have uses outside of PvP. The world doesn't revolve around PvP so why should Jagex act as if it does?

09144a99bb.png

So, as long as you time your Sara Brew such that you always drink it a few seconds before the end of a minute, you can pretty much negate the stats reducing effect and remain in godmode for most of the time?

I just tested that.

Overload potion > Sara brew EXCEPT for magic level. That will still get drained to oblivion if you don't bring some restore potions.

Makes me kinda want to get my hands on a timer to figure out when the next stat restore is coming.

Do you think this was intentional? or do you think this is a bug?

I wouldn't put it past Jagex to overlook something like that.

Naaxi.png