The worst thing you've ever tasted?

bongo_man

I like that this was bumped so close to the birth of the McDonalds burger topic.

also, I've repressed my bad taste memories, but i did accidentally snort vinegar once. That burned. Alot. and did not "taste" good.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that this was bumped so close to the birth of the McDonalds burger topic.

also, I've repressed my bad taste memories, but i did accidentally snort vinegar once. That burned. Alot. and did not "taste" good.

One hell of a good thing to take when you have a stomach ache though, stops you from producing acid pretty fast and cures your stomach ache very fast, which is better than to try to fight it with anti-acids.

I extremely rarely get those, but the one time I had one this year, I took vinegar and the pain was gone in 5 minutes. You have to watch out not to touch the teeth with it though as vinegar is very bad on teeth.

dad made some Scottish stuffing with the roast dinner tonight, it was oaty, and sticky..... and generally so bad tasting it made me laugh...... thankfully not while dad was there, I explained that I didn't like it when he got back, but then again my crazy pregnant ways towards foods is a little screwed up at the moment so it may actually taste nice lol.

Although I will say right this second the most rank thing I can think of to eat/drink is apple juice... I miss having that every morning for breakfast, now just the smell of it and im throwing up on the floor :(

Domino's dastardly disgusting sandwiches. They blew my mind.

They're actually not bad... At least, the taste isn't bad. They're a major grease pit.

The sogginess is my biggest concern. I had a Philly and the bread was pure mush.

Domino's dastardly disgusting sandwiches. They blew my mind.

They're actually not bad... At least, the taste isn't bad. They're a major grease pit.

The sogginess is my biggest concern. I had a Philly and the bread was pure mush.

Ever had a WhiteCastle hamburger?

2s0cxth.png