Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'~*,:*~The Blog of Guthix's Gen/Wiplayer~*:,~*'

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Wiplayer
[ Display Name History ]

Wiplayer

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 62 posts
The blog of the 2nd General of Guthix/Wiplayer

This blog is for me to post my goals, achievements, daily RS happenings, etc. First of all, the reason why I put "2nd General of Guthix" and Guthixs Gen/Wiplayer is that I changed my name from Wiplayer to Guthixs Gen in RS. I will change it back on November 1st.

Keep in mind right now that my skills are still growing, so I might be considered 'noobish' for a while.

Goals

99 Summoning

85 Slayer (for Abyssal Demons)

80 Strength

96 Fishing (to catch Sharks with my hands)

99 HP

Solo every "boss type" monster.
Done: Giant Mole, more soon...

Previous entries before blog creation
October 7th 2009

October 8th 2009

October 8th 2009 (2)

Special drops
None yet =(

~ Guthix's Gen/Wiplayer

Wiplayer
[ Display Name History ]

Wiplayer

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 62 posts
Finished my Slayer task of 132 Fire Giants. I gained two Slayer levels in the process. Now I'm level 47. Also, when I was pickpocketing some master farmers to get ranarr seeds - only got one though >.<. (but it yielded 5 prayer pots, and I got two ranarr weeds from Fire Giants, so I have technically made 8 now) I achieved level 50 and 51 Thieving. only 48 more levels to catch up to you Den :P. Oddly, I'm in the mood for some Barrows runs. Perhaps I can train my Strength there later.

50 Thieving achieved: (didn't take a picture of 51)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users