Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Official PS3 Thread

• Please log in to reply
771 replies to this topic

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Ugh. Posted about the problem on the KZ3 forums, like one dude has the same issue.

I mean I don't play these games to "level up" but I just want to use a gun that isn't a PoS.

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
I feel like all the starting guns suck except for maybe the shotgun. They definitely improved the field medics starting gun's accuracy from the beta. I could hardly hit [cabbage] in the beta and now I'm golden. I still don't think I've been on a team thats won. I'm probably like 0-10 right now.. My teams just seem to fall apart near the end, it's ridiculous. I feel like I'm going to throw my controller at my TV if I don't get a win here soon.
Posted Image

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Cool Gamestop wouldn't even take back the piece of [cabbage].

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
I hate gamestop, they're to greedy.
Posted Image

Carl
[ Display Name History ]

Carl

I <3 N_odie!

• Members
  • 2,376 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Carl
  • RSN2:Newb
Still playing MAG, looking forward to DUST.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
Anyone else picking up the new Uncharted game in November?
Posted Image

indy500fan
[ Display Name History ]

indy500fan

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,216 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Turned on PS3 yesterday, 1 second later it shuts off and the red light just blinks. It's only 2 and a half years old, kind of makes me angry...
Posted Image
Posted Image

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
My first PS3 lasted about the same. Luckily I had bought one of those Best Buy protection plans and they gave me a new PS3 of equal value. I was so thankful I had purchased the protection plan.
Posted Image

Carl
[ Display Name History ]

Carl

I <3 N_odie!

• Members
  • 2,376 posts
Happened to me a while ago, Indy. But the issue stopped a little while later. (It's my fault for spilling alcohol on the power button by accident).

Mine's fat 40GB is still going strong after what, 4 years? Had an issue the other day where it hard locked (Completely froze up) while playing MAG - had to switch it off at the rear. Power button wasn't working. Thought that was it, then. Googled around and found out how to open it up, so I did. Turns out there's rust around the power button underneath that just needed to be cleared away, and it the power button then worked to turn it on.

Friend from MAG said that Sony have been offering slim's for 99$ if you send back a broken fat. Couldn't find a link anywhere, though! :(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

indy500fan
[ Display Name History ]

indy500fan

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,216 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Haven't heard of that problem before :)

Mine is apparently the YLOD problem even though the yellow light is only on for a split second. I am going to attempt to repair it myself, just to get my game saves off of it. Then if I get it working I am going to sell it back to amazon and get money for a new one.

EDIT: repair failed, now trying to decide if I want to take it to a repair shop to get it fixed just to get my saves off or not. With how little gaming I did on it I am thinking about just saying screw it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
I just finished the new Uncharted. I have to say it took me around 10hrs to complete it on normal. It was fun, but I don't think it was as good as the second and a few hours shorter. I'd probably give it a 8/10.
Posted Image

Carl
[ Display Name History ]

Carl

I <3 N_odie!

• Members
  • 2,376 posts
I've a very serious request, if anyone here has PlayStation + can they PM me?

Thanks

RIP Michaelangelopolous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users