Within the Light - 13 October 2009

Da_Latios

The website said the length is Medium. :sad: I guess this is not the super duper ultimate omfg sequel to MEP2. Oh well lore is good too. :^_^:

I just saw that too...

2009: Not only the Upgrayedd year, but also the year of the 30 minute quest! :thumbup:

*sigh*

If I finish this in less than an hour, I'm seriously going to start shooting people. :cry:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Random Objetive list, doing this quest comes up. The "reason" is that it gives agility, ranging, woodcutting, and fletching xp. I have no proof that this is true, however, try it yourself.

S2buxtG.png

In the Random Objetive list, doing this quest comes up. The "reason" is that it gives agility, ranging, woodcutting, and fletching xp. I have no proof that this is true, however, try it yourself.

Seeing as those skills have requirements for the quest, this is not really a surprise.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Someone on RSOF posted the reward (without doing the quest), but it was deleted/removed before I got chance to look at it.

Anyone manage to screeny or note what it was?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

The website said the length is Medium. :sad: I guess this is not the super duper ultimate omfg sequel to MEP2. Oh well lore is good too. :^_^:

I just saw that too...

2009: Not only the Upgrayedd year, but also the year of the 30 minute quest! :thumbup:

*sigh*

If I finish this in less than an hour, I'm seriously going to start shooting people. :cry:

Good to know, from your previous post I almost feared you'd actually like an update.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Libs, how can you start flaming the quest for its length while you haven't even completed it yet?

Oh yeah and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Elf Quest finally! And look at those req's! <3:

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Libs, you got members back for this? :-P

Kinda. Technically I didn't pay for the members. One of my friends got me a 3 month card from Target as part of his master plan to get into my pants., but he got blocked real quick. Still, kept the card. :thumbsup:

I am sorry this is off topic, but getting to somebody's pants by giving them a Runescape member gift card? yeaaaaa :lol:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

69 agility requirement, LOL

<3:

Holy [bleep] yes! MEP3! MEP2 was my fav quest besides WGS. Thank for for part 3!

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BANK UPDATE! FINALLY!

AND THE CLAN CHAT UPDATE! FINALLY!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Someone at the RSOF found the rewards somewhere on the webpage but the thread got hidden.

I can't trust you tip.it anymore, you supposed to finish this quest in 15 max OR find all the leaks, shame.

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I'm kinda tempted to get into questing. Just to see what the fuss is about the MEP quests, hahaha.

I am sorry this is off topic, but getting to somebody's pants by giving them a Runescape member gift card? yeaaaaa laugh.gif

Yeah, exactly.

This guy deserves blocking for that alone, unless she asked for/hinted for one. XD

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Libs, you got members back for this? :-P

Kinda. Technically I didn't pay for the members. One of my friends got me a 3 month card from Target as part of his master plan to get into my pants., but he got blocked real quick. Still, kept the card. :thumbsup:

I am sorry this is off topic, but getting to somebody's pants by giving them a Runescape member gift card? yeaaaaa :lol:

LOL, yes I know. Like I said, it was just a part of the master plan, which also included ice cream, dinner, and a puppy. I'm not even joking.

Oh, as for complaining about quest length, it said it's medium, so come on, let's be honest here. You know it's gonna take about 30-60 minutes to do. <_<

You know I read somewhere that a pet is the worst gift ever. Because is like saying "hey I got a gift for you, it is going to eat 3 meals per day, mess up your house, requires constant care and have a life expectancy of 14 years, have fun!" Or something like that. :D

On topic though I remembered somewhere that there is going to be one more quest before the elf city opens, and that one is probably MEP3. So I didn't really hold my breath. Also I remembered somewhere that a Jmod saying that between the vampyre, MEP and fairy tale storylines, they are going to finish up fairy tale first before doing others, so meh. I think this probably is a lore quest.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

What is that? My school blocks the image files -.-. Can somebody tell me in text form with a spoiler tag? :smile:

11-1.jpg[

Heh.. found this.

[hide=Spoiler.. kind of]withinlightreward.png[/hide]

That's what I'm talking about! Gj

2 more seconds gathering tears for guthix is always appreciated.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

damn the agility req. lost my quest cape agin <_<

pah i'll get 70 agility and get all my songs unlocked on the way lol. 1 left..607/608...sara god war dungeon lol

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)