Within the Light - 13 October 2009

Da_Latios

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything else crystal hally?

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

Done too.

Did some really stupid things otherwise I'd have beaten you =P

(Forgot to sing in crystal first time, forget death talisman so I ran to GE to buy one, then realised I didn't leave the door unlocked, also spent about 10 minutes running around trying to remember my way around the temple).

Good but simple quest.

Done too.

Did some really stupid things otherwise I'd have beaten you =P

(Forgot to sing in crystal first time, forget death talisman so I ran to GE to buy one, then realised I didn't leave the door unlocked, also spent about 10 minutes running around trying to remember my way around the temple).

Good but simple quest.

Hehe, I bet! :^_^: Only thing I did was forgetting the New Key for the door...twice! :P

Agree with you completely though, simple quest - nice fill in for the story, keeps the interest going. Looking forward to Mourning's End III now definitely.

Yes, but I was right. Another 30 minute quest. People always jump down my throat for saying stuff like that, but I often turn out to be right. :wall:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Yes, but I was right. Another 30 minute quest. People always jump down my throat for saying stuff like that, but I often turn out to be right. :wall:

Actually it was a one hour quest

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

That's because you didn't have a guide. With an idea of what to do, it's half an hour.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

hm...agility req. potable/pieable?

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

That's because you didn't have a guide. With an idea of what to do, it's half an hour.

Of course if you want to kill all the fun of it and use a guide its 30 minutes, the point itself to use a guide it's to do it quick, so what's the problem?

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Quests arent really my up of tea, but i'm sure its a great addition to the list of quests. I like the Clan Chat update :)

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Only good part of reward is knowing elf city is the next elf quest reward

Heh, quite true! ;) Experience is always nice, but the prospect of that's a lot better - sequel should be very interesting!

The new trend seems to be short quest with very high xp rewards. Not bad I guess, but it will make you forgot the quest pretty quickly. No new item or monster, or ... Anyway, I will enjoy the agility experience, cause lvl 80 has been waiting for me a looong time.