If you had 200 BILLION Coins...

Roflcopters

What would you do?

Myself, I would buy 25 Party Hat sets, 100 Santa Hats, 50 of each Halloween Mask, 10 sets of full 3rd Age, 99 Construction the easy way, and all buyable 99s. Then find some little noobs to make my slaves! :twisted:

Sometimes it makes me wonder... If I had that much gold, would I be as interested as I am now?

Munchful.png

9839.png

99 Cooking achieved Sunday, September 13th, 2009.

99 Woodcutting achieved Friday, December 11th, 2009.

All skills above 50, July 25th, 2008.

All quests completed as of March 23rd, 2009.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would get 99 Smithing, 99 Firemaking, 99 Runecrafting, 99 Crafting, 99 Magic, 99 Cooking, 99 Ranged, and 99 Prayer with that money.

I would also buy myself a Saradomin-trimmed rune set and gold-trimmed Green Dragonhide set.

I would also put 2 billion in the party room, just for the fun of it.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Buy all the equipment/supplies I could need then drop the rest.

Yes drop, not party room as its not very fun once you have everything you could need.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I would try and buy 9523809523 buckets brought at the max price of 21gp ea.

---

If I really had that much money, I would buy every rare item twice (Love those bank slots), Buy all the skills I could, and then try and buy up every [insert desired discontinued item] ever made, one I wouldn't care about keeping myself.

I would then invite people server wide to meet me at the wilderness as I walk around, with nothing on my person other than the noted discontinued items I obtained. It would be humorous to see if anyone cares about them enough to try and defend me from danger.

Untitled-1_01-1.png

awcaddet2.gifawcaddet2.gifUntitled-1_04-1.pngsig-11716.jpgsig-11743.jpgsig-11744.jpgsig-11745.jpg

(Signature Work in Progress)

It would probably ruin the game for me, I don't even know what to do with the 75m I have at the moment, let alone 200b. If you have that much money, buyables aren't fun anymore since gaining money to be able to buy them was the hard part. Monster hunting is no fun anymore because any drops you'd get would be pointless. I guess I'd buy loads of junk from friends, help some rares out of the game and then continue with maybe a 200m cash pile to buy 99 herblore.

2dvjurb.png

It would probably ruin the game for me, I don't even know what to do with the 75m I have at the moment, let alone 200b. If you have that much money, buyables aren't fun anymore since gaining money to be able to buy them was the hard part. Monster hunting is no fun anymore because any drops you'd get would be pointless. I guess I'd buy loads of junk from friends, help some rares out of the game and then continue with maybe a 200m cash pile to buy 99 herblore.

I'm in the same boat, and I'm annoyed I can no longer give freebies to friends. That was what Runescape was all about

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I would go straight to the rares forum, and buy up every offer there is for a few weeks or a month. Then I would turn on camtasia and record myself alching all the rares I bought.

I'd then go to PvP and risk the rest of the cash I had in one fight (probably fight in 3rd age and a blue hat, healing with pumpkins and easters). There is no point in the game if you have no goal. Might as well make the game fun for the lols.

Stellactic.gif

Buy 100B beer, have a 200b drop party, all in beers. Unfortunately that would take about 500 years of buying beer, but it'd be worth it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Well, i probably would buy myself 1 of each 3a Set. A white and red P-Hat is a must. I'll obviouslt spend money on buying all the possible buyable 99's (the easy way ofcourse). I would buy myself Full Arma, Spectral SS, AgS, SgS, ZgS, full Bandos. Next i would spend a few mill on a few Vesta Sets and Claws for PK-ing and Rushing. After that. Ill keep it for future use.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Buy the top gear, 2 of every wearable rare, all the expensive stuff, and all the buyable skills.

Then buy some pvp gear and rocktails, and pwn in pvp.

Give half of whatever's left at party room.

Leave the other half that's left for impulse spending.

Maybe hire people to cabbage-bomb the ge?

But really, I'm dirt poor, level 107 and only like 16M net worth.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

I'd probably max every buyable skill, then get rid of 97% of the remainder of my wealth by having 2^(32-1)-1 total drop parties. Of course, this also means that the server I'm on has low latency, and that I have a Quad Core PC with 8GB of RAM just to take the lag...

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.