Herb prices and Miscellania

jdelacroix

First post ever here yay :P

Did some quick calcs and if you suply the seconds yourself its possible to make cash with herblore.

Tried this today and only took me 15 mins to collect the seconds.

Btw 4222.5 xp can be gained a day for free, 30k a week.

If ill take your avarage numbers ofcourse.

Tip.it has the solution for the discussion about the number of herbs you get. Choose Minigames - Kingdom management - Costs of materials for a graph with percentages. Using those percentages I got this:

Number herbs for 50k each day		60.50		

Herb	Percentage*	Number	GE Price	Total gp

Tarromin	22%	13.31	698	9,291
Harralander	19.8%	11.98	1,448	17,347
Ranarr	         5.6%	3.39	10.8k	36,592
Irit	        12.4%	7.50	3,299	24,750
Avantoe	        13.5%	8.17	1,706	13,935
Kwuarm	         7.5%	4.54	6,246	28,343
Cadantine	 6.4%	3.87	2,380	9,216
Lantadyme	 6.7%	4.05	2,916	11,821
Dwarf weed	 6.2%	3.75	4,346	16,303

Total 1 day				167,597
Profit                                  117,497

I'm not too sure about this - MTK is a very long term sort of thing and there is a fairly high chance the spike in herb prices is only short term. For now I think I'll put 100% fish 50% herb, just to be safe :unsure:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I'm not too sure about this - MTK is a very long term sort of thing and there is a fairly high chance the spike in herb prices is only short term. For now I think I'll put 100% fish 50% herb, just to be safe :unsure:

It doesn't matter what you have it set on as it's gathering; just what it's set on when you collect, so there's no reason to worry about being "safe" with it until you go to collect. Just thought I'd let you know.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

It doesn't matter what you have it set on as it's gathering; just what it's set on when you collect, so there's no reason to worry about being "safe" with it until you go to collect. Just thought I'd let you know.

Oh damnit I always forget that. Thanks for the reminder :P

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Who's to say that the maxes aren't outliers, though? And there might not be any minimum amount of herbs you would collect. Maybe the 13 irits was just luck, and the average is actually 6. There's really nothing that supports your conclusions. I seriously doubt that you have a math degree, because if you did, you would know that this "data" isn't reliable at all.

Your reading into this WAY too much, its just a bit of advice that a helpful player has happy to share, there are guides out there that give definate data.

As for the orignal Kingdom Management method, thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

There is a great article about managing the kingdoms. I concluded by reading this, Farming brigns more money than herblore in average. You usually get 1 or 2 rare seeds for example pineapple or maple seed and a lot of expensive herb seeds: e.g. torstol, ranarr, kwuarm, snapdragon. You can work with the remaining 5 workers on other resources, Herblore highly recommended; but Fishing gives also good money.

I tried MTK for the first time and also did 100% fish 50% herbs. In one day, I got these:

Screenshot-97.png

Not too bad... why have I never tried this before? <_<

Wait, what's this about changing it before you collect?

Do I have to say "no" when he asks me first if I want to collect my resources, then change my workers, and then collect again?

Someone explain please :razz:

Exactly. If you say no, you can change your allocations and if you collect afterwards, you will get your resources as you chose them just before that.

Aurei_Animus.png

Wait, what's this about changing it before you collect?

Do I have to say "no" when he asks me first if I want to collect my resources, then change my workers, and then collect again?

Someone explain please :razz:

Exactly. If you say no, you can change your allocations and if you collect afterwards, you will get your resources as you chose them just before that.

Man I wish I knew that... I had like 3 months into my kingdom when the update came out. <_<

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Time to switch to herbs methinks :thumbsup:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.