DI Closes

Stewie390

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shocking :ohnoes:
It is. In the future, I won't be shocked if another top clan closes. SE and DI's closure occurred within a month of each other, and if two major clans can close within that short time, I expect to see at least another elder waving goodbye before the decade is out.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

it's a sad day when one of the few clan's i'd ever consider joining at this point in my runescape career close.

I've had a chance to know many DI - Past and present and they are a good bunch of people, many friends.

While many may not agree with Brians choice - Since myself and my co-leader did the same thing he did - I have only the utmost respect for him going out his way.

DI is an end of an era - and sadly I dont ever think the clan world will be the same again.

DI is one of the top 5 clans all time on my personal shortlist and one of the true all time greats with the best of the best of all eras.

~Das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I am in a state of shock after I found out on IRC, first SE, now DI, what's next VR!? I know people hate them, but still...

Even if VR closed they're mainly 13yr olds not like any of them would retire.

Don't forget though that those 13 year olds, when together, probably have the chance to mess around with every clan's heads in the wilderness.

22031_s.gif

I am in a state of shock after I found out on IRC, first SE, now DI, what's next VR!? I know people hate them, but still...

Don't forget though that those 13 year olds, when together, probably have the chance to mess around with every clan's heads in the wilderness.

Not sure what you mean but uhh they'd still be here [ majority ] and it wouldn't impact the clan world in a negative way if they closed. [ For the most part ]

6590ew.jpg

Not sure what you mean but uhh they'd still be here [ majority ] and it wouldn't impact the clan world in a negative way if they closed. [ For the most part ]

VR is no were near closing no one can touch us 1v1 pulled 150+ on ts to no prep on monday fought 4 clans eos df cor ni for 5 hours

vr next for closing? on my list its Illusion/Corruption lol no offense no still love you

Vincent.png?t=1257576312

Wow, what a surprise. I haven't been involved in RS clan world for about 5 years now, and still haven't gotten back into it so I have no idea who any of these new clans are - SE, VR, whoever; but there's no doubt that DI was definitely the most influential and most known clan in the RS world. Even though I quit RS for years, every year or so I'd pop in, and I was amazed to see that DI was still alive (outlasting other high esteemed clans) and at the top (as always).

Good job and RIP DI.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

VR is no were near closing no one can touch us 1v1 pulled 150+ on ts to no prep on monday fought 4 clans eos df cor ni for 5 hours

vr next for closing? on my list its Illusion/Corruption lol no offense no still love you

L2read and L2comprehend. I said 'Even' if VR closed. Which in no way means they will. If you're going to rage on anyone rage on Decebel kaithnxbai ily2

6590ew.jpg

L2read and L2comprehend. I said 'Even' if VR closed. Which in no way means they will. If you're going to rage on anyone rage on Decebel kaithnxbai ily2

nah they just want their ego stroked

sup

[hide]

nah they just want their ego stroked

[/hide]

Ib0ner: I personally don't think VR will close next, I merely implied that DI closing is so shocking I really didn't know who would close next.

Dandaman: Decebal, not Decebel. Also, the thing that makes VR so strong is that together they pretty much are the most feared clan when fighting. Even top clans sometimes run away from them. If they would close, then all those members would be spread out, and many of them might join "honour" clans, A.K.A. becoming normal. The chaos of a clan like VR (in size) being on the "Dark Side" is what would mean that them closing would impact the clan world significantly. And I never said that them closing would be a positive OR a negative ;)

22031_s.gif