I'm going to pull an EOS here...

Warring Rules:

-Uncapped PKRI

-Melee Allowed

-Range Allowed

-Binds ONLY

-Damage spells off

-48hr ML Lock before war.

-AC will hopefully be provided by TIF clan community. [ Those who aren't in TPR already ;) ]

-AC WILL be UNBIASED or the fight is voided and a rm will be set up. I'm serious on this Downfall members.

Date and Time TBD in private.

Demands that must be met if we win:

-DV must give all clans a +10 advantage when declaring on them for TWR wars[ Will expire after 2 months of time after day of defeat. Or 10 wars. w/e comes first. ]

-DV must clean their ml's and sweep anyone who is truly inactive

-DV must apologize to T0

-DV must Make a 'Downfall is beastin us daily' Signature [ Will expire after one month after the day of defeat. I will provide you with one if I am not please with the signature. ]

-DV must make a 'Join PKM' banner for your home site [ Will expire after PKM is out of slump. ]

Failure to meet these terms whilst loosing the battle will be looked down apon and clans will further put you on a Blacklist and never war you again.

I await your response with the terms you wish to put apon us if we were to loose.

Regards

TPR Staff

6590ew.jpg

Warring Rules:

-Uncapped PKRI

-Melee Allowed

-Range Allowed

-Binds ONLY

-Damage spells off

-AC will hopefully be provided by TIF clan community. [ Those who aren't in TPR already ;) ]

-AC WILL be UNBIASED or the fight is voided and a rm will be set up. I'm serious on this Downfall members.

-DV must give all clans a +10 advantage when declaring on them for TWR wars

-DV must apologize to T0

-DV must Make a 'Downfall is beastin us daily' Signature [ Will expire after one month after the day of defeat. I will provide you with one if I am not please with the signature. ]

-DV must make a 'Join PKM' banner for your home sitep [ Will expire after PKM is out of slump. ]

Failure to meet these terms whilst loosing the battle will be looked down apon and clans will further put you on a Blacklist and never war you again.

I await your response with the terms you wish to put apon us if we were to loose.

Regards

TPR Staff

You own =D>

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Warring Rules:

-Uncapped PKRI

-Melee Allowed

-Range Allowed

-Binds ONLY

-Damage spells off

-DV must give all clans a +10 advantage when declaring on them for TWR wars[ Will expire after 2 months of time after day of defeat. Or 10 wars. w/e comes first. ]

-DV must apologize to T0

-DV must make a 'Join PKM' banner for your home site [ Will expire after PKM is out of slump. ]

Regards

TPR Staff

I jizzed

Warring Rules:

-Uncapped PKRI

-Melee Allowed

-Range Allowed

-Binds ONLY

-Damage spells off

-DV must apologize to T0

Regards

TPR Staff

I must say. These rules became increasingly attractive near the ending.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Seeing most tpr in multiple clans/teams this will never happen just see wat happend between illusion and poison they couldnt resist calling their girlfriend NI so mehhh first leave all team/clans and make 1 dont be refugee and stay in "no mans land " then declare..... as u troll together its pretty sure all clans u r in will be there in fight for ur side like true brotherhood eh?

regading down syndrome mr everton i can name 30 such disorders u have one of which is the rage u r showing after getting ko'ed "displacement disorder"? get some phenobarbitol bro.

And last Ms. Dandaman try to put those rules and terms when u r declaring for 1 clan.

This is last time Me or any DV posting in this topic. And regarding clan putting us in blacklist lol?do u think the clan world is only between ur family? funny sista , well we dont care put in watever list u want .

Thanks

ss-1-1.jpg

Warring Rules:

-Uncapped PKRI

-Melee Allowed

-Range Allowed

-Binds ONLY

-Damage spells off

-DV must apologize to T0

Regards

TPR Staff

can i join TPR? :P

Seeing most tpr in multiple clans/teams this will never happen just see wat happend between illusion and poison they couldnt resist calling their girlfriend NI so mehhh first leave all team/clans and make 1 dont be refugee and stay in "no mans land " then declare..... as u troll together its pretty sure all clans u r in will be there in fight for ur side like true brotherhood eh?

regading down syndrome mr everton i can name 30 such disorders u have one of which is the rage u r showing after getting ko'ed "displacement disorder"? get some phenobarbitol bro.

And last Ms. Dandaman try to put those rules and terms when u r declaring for 1 clan.

This is last time Me or any DV posting in this topic. And regarding clan putting us in blacklist lol?do u think the clan world is only between ur family? funny sista , well we dont care put in watever list u want .

Thanks

(21:59:18) -[QC]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mago Nero8 is in 9 clans. | Clans: Shadow Elves Ending, RSD Trial Members, Divine Vindicators Active ML, Welfarers, Long Live Billy Mays Federation, All Pure Hatred Ever, Divine Vindicators, Silent Revenge, Tiffy Candy Shop | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Mago%A0Nero8

RSD Tril, DV Member, is Divine Vindicators a TEAM? STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT US HAVING MULTIPLE CLANS AS WERE A TEAM, You have multiple clans also so I guess your a multiclanning clan which is SAD. AT LEAST BECOME A TEAM BEFORE YOU FLAME FOR STUPID -STUFF- LIKE THAT.

PS- I heard he just joined and that he's already your top FI Leader, confirm or confirm? If so then congratulations Mago Nero8, and LOL DV.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Well you know, rune may say you're blacklisted..but I'm willin to give you one more chance. DF vs DV in pvp? :D I think TPR vs DV could still work out since you guys have the numbers though..as Downfall will pull even or more than you in pvp. Good luck :)

regi_sig.png

Thanks

Thanks for such a well thought out post. You took well over 30mins to post. [ Saw you reading it and you left, thought you wouldn't respond, perhaps you went to word to fix up some grammar as this was somewhat easy to read compared to past posts so props for that. ]

Now please sit back and soak some more information in.

We are a team with a 40-50man ml. In fact our goal is not to have over 50 man ml when fighting you. We will provide screenies of our ml 48 hrs prior to war. As we expect you to do the same.

I'm Declaring on one clan [ which allows multi-clanning / no activity sweeps. ] and I'm bringing one Team. As stated before ml Lock will take affect. Infact a TWR mod would be more than happy to approve the ML screenies we send to them and they can check. [ Atleast I hope they'd be happy to look over a ML with provided screenies of any one coming not on ML ] If not let the community decide.

You are a clan with well over 100 members. Clans typically decline multi-clanners yet you guys will allow your members/officals to be in Divine Kings. Yet you complain about a team [ which teams are meant for groups of friends to bond with other clans ] to have people from other clans? I'm a bit confused in the statements you have made. Perhaps you are new to the clan world and aren't familiar about teams/clans/multi-clanning. Please don't hesitate to pm me if you have any questions on how this PKRI will set up. If you are unsure where spiders to east tree is I will provide screenies, I will take your hole clan on a safe world and walk you every step through the bounds if neccessary. I'm here to make this work not avoid/complain.

Illusion vs. Poison has nothing to do with this declaration topic, we didn't call NI and Poison had people not on their ml [ Friends ]. If you were un-bias you'd understand so I'll stop wasting my time here. [ I've defended DV before and said some nice things about you, so don't call my a hypocryt. ]

Lastly trying to call me a girl as an insult is a pathetic attempt to troll me? I'm not sure wether you're just dumb or trying to be funny, or thinking you're e-hard by calling me a girl.

40-50man ML declaring on a 80-100man ML yet you decline. This is the type of war DV lives for - You clearly love number advantages so take it. Accept our war, come, smash us, shut us up, then troll us. Until then TPR has accomplished more things than DV will ever accomplish.

Regards

TPR Staff

6590ew.jpg

Since it seems DV has declined and this is already degenerating into spam and flames. Locked. :thumbup:

If you do manage to agree to rules and fight feel free to post it but any further discussion will have to be taken elsewhere.

PM me if you have any questions.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.