[TWR] Downfall defeats Master of Dragons

Thehitman324

df5.png

VS

Master of Dragons

Declaration Topic: http://forum.tip.it/topic/247423-downfall-declares-on-masters-of-dragons/

Downfall's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

MoD's Runehead: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=modrags

WAR RECAP

First off, lol at dv's topic, mentioning us when we were massing for this war while some df from tpr (which is a team) went to pk with them. Anyways, We started off dropping 9 members from our pull 38. So it started 29-24. They rushed us and killed their 1st pile quickly while our first pile was still tanking. But after that it was pretty much in our hands since we had a 5 man advantage throughout the war and we had some good k0's while our members tanked. Was a good clean war afterall and would like to thank MoD for no flaming, better luck next time MoD, rm would be nice :thumbsup:

WAR START:

DF- 38 dropped to 29

MoD- 24

Someone confirmed this? Sorry screenie program wasn't up, I set it up during the war.

ENDING:

311niix.png

before they kicked the last member left

WAR PICTURES:

24feiyw.png

29efvrk.png

30w0axk.png

2zfvekm.png

qxnfqc.png

Y_Guy edit~ Uneccessary topic description removed. Be careful of what you say or I won't award points.

Edited by y_guy_4_life
Flame text removed.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Would have been nice to see the fight matched +5 is still 5 more snipers u could have send

They offered the rules, we accepted

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

It was foolish for us to offer those types of rules to you, but it was more out of desperation for a fight for this weekend than anything, we certainly won't be handing advantages like that over to future opponents anytime soon.

We never really had a chance at winning this, well, at the start we showed glimpses of quality and for the first 5 or 6 kills we were killing at an even rate with you, but the extra 5 we offered you started to take it's toll as you were able to send a lot more snipers than we could, once we were down to about 20 people the fight just went downhill for us. Although I would like to make clear of the good job we done in the begining, whilst we had a form of KO power we were on par with you and if not on par, better. Hopefully we can improve our pulls to give you better fights in the future.

Good job on the win, you utilized the 5 extra people you had perfectly and didn't allow us to get back into the fight.

mod1jv7.jpg

GF. Like you (Quickdraw9) mentioned we were both matching kills for the first handful until the numbers started to make more of a difference. Would be fun to see what a matched war would look like.

Neltak.png

gf mod i actually dint get dropped at a matched omg =p

prob would of been closer in matched but i would say it wasnt are best performance i kinda failed throughout the war

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

They rushed us and killed their 1st pile quickly while our first pile was still tanking.

:mad: :mad: Yes I was their first pile. Stupidly went in d'hide when I went north to south and started going towards jail.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

gj guys

mod - feel free to declare with better rules ;) im sure it would of been better matched or +/-1

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Great War MOD, always a pleasure warring with you. Would like to do a matched sometime in the future. I just personally hate dropping people as is. I don't really care about the matched aspect as much as dropping people :( . But all in all great war, you guys were flawless at the beginning.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Gratz Df, unlucky MoD Can't win 'em all, especially when you're outnumbered by 20%ish :P Matched would be nice to see since Df have the levels now, but I understand Am8s points about dropping people, its never fun :(

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!