Knights Slay Dragons?...What Proper Rubbish

Clay_More12

After several weeks of continuous progress and increasing turnouts, I wanted to give DW a really strong test of ability. Recently, I saw the BlacKnights pull 48 people to a fullout war, so I approached them for a fight. I wanted a PvP PKRI since we've been working on a complete transition to PvP, but I was told that BK had a fight planned already. However, 2 days later, BK came back and told Alden that they were open for Sunday. Since it was such short preparation, they wanted to fight in Clan Wars instead. Slightly disappointed at first, I decided it wasn't a big deal and told Alden to accept the fight. :smile:

Immediately after the fight was organized, I began pumping DW up for this fight. I set a goal of pulling 40+ people, since I knew BK would pull at least 40. It was a stretch, since DW only had 52 members at the time, but morale's been pretty damn high so I figured why the Hell not. All the PM's, mass noticing, and propaganda in TS and ingame seemed to work, because 5 minutes before the fight began we managed to reach our goal of 40 people in Teamspeak. Congratulations Dragonwood, you made David's dream of a 120+ options pull possible! <3:

20zpb9x.png

The Fight

Needless to say, everybody in DW had massive wood, and we were not going to let BK take our our wood away. We set up to defend on top of a turret in the southeast corner and waited for BK to attack for 5 minutes. Figuring that BK couldn't find us, Alden called a fall-in and we started looking for them. Both clans clashed at the very center, with both piles going down at the exact same time. Elf Boy626 quickly took over for us after Alden died, and led us to an early lead. Our binder and ranger units worked together flawlessly, scoring 20+ KO's in a row, before finally getting dragged out by Nykiller (that chick is a beast :-o). Alden took over again and continued the organized assault on BK's stragglers and rangers, scoring dozens of KO's in the first half hour. BK didn't stay far behind, but our members were able to tank much longer ~ in some cases, they were dragged across the map by U Gag 4 Me and others. Nice work guys!

In the second half, we had a wide lead so I let Big-C and Red Fat1 get some leading experience. They too commanded DW to numerous KO's, allowing our lead to creep even higher. However, BK's snipers were beginning to reap some damage, and our piles were not as strong as before. Nevertheless, we remained strong and after 55 minutes of brutal warfare in the Clan Wars Arena, DW emerged victorious with 37 kills over our great opponent, The BlacKnights. Thank you boys and girls for the fight ~ I hope we can arrange a PvP fight in the future and see if the outcome differs. :wink:

7 kills, 0 deaths (53HP at the ending though ;) )

091018134130.png

091018140223.png

091018141313.png

091018142454.png

091018144035.png

091018144357.png

~ Jack

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

We pretty much had a horrific start which is weird as we outnumbered you but our tactics were all wrong and you had so many rangers it was just too difficult to tank for most. after we got like 20 people down we managed to keep it even pretty much the rest of the way through the fight despite the numbers evening out. I think we knew that you are currently superior at range allowed fights and it was really good practice and we learnt alot from this. You were just too good onj the day though :thumbsup:

Was a very clean fight, I had a horrible day of tanking but like I say it was tough with all the rangers :( I only got 1 hit once while I had food though in 4/5 deaths so ahwell. Your non team capes were really annoying, having all your 120's in them gave you a definite advantage at the start of the fight when our pile choices were a bit dodgy but I guess it is common place now, made it really tough to find the piles for our lower levels so it was a reason we weren't getting kos and a reason that you did pull away as quickly as you did with all of your ko's on all of our people who were wearing team capes.

GF in the end though DW! we will try to make it closer next time. Unlucky BK, we have learned though and so this fight has been a success! :D

Do you want to love me?

We pretty much had a horrific start which is weird as we outnumbered you but our tactics were all wrong and you had so many rangers it was just too difficult to tank for most. after we got like 20 people down we managed to keep it even pretty much the rest of the way through the fight despite the numbers evening out. I think we knew that you are currently superior at range allowed fights and it was really good practice and we learnt alot from this. You were just too good onj the day though :thumbsup:

Was a very clean fight, I had a horrible day of tanking but like I say it was tough with all the rangers :( I only got 1 hit once while I had food though in 4/5 deaths so ahwell. Your non team capes were really annoying, having all your 120's in them gave you a definite advantage at the start of the fight when our pile choices were a bit dodgy but I guess it is common place now, made it really tough to find the piles for our lower levels so it was a reason we weren't getting kos and a reason that you did pull away as quickly as you did with all of your ko's on all of our people who were wearing team capes.

GF in the end though DW! we will try to make it closer next time. Unlucky BK, we have learned though and so this fight has been a success! :D

I right click on every time i'm attacking :S And I'm lvl 126. Not trying to argue just wondering..isn't it better to right click? incase you accidently click on some1 running by/ your own team mate.

6590ew.jpg

I right click on every time i'm attacking :S And I'm lvl 126. Not trying to argue just wondering..isn't it better to right click? incase you accidently click on some1 running by/ your own team mate.

some times it is better to right click but if I right click to bind and then sometimes I don't have time to right click again (if I splash for instance) and just try to left click the person as all BK are in team capes so unlike for illusion there is no chance that I will left click a BK. But I not binder.

Do you want to love me?