Dragonwood's Night out

MrGwas

Since we could not arrange a PvP PKRI with BK for today, Alden decided to arrange a short prep PK trip. We started out with around 66 opts, but gradually gained throughout the night. We heard that MoD, PH, DK, NI, BK, and Collision were out, so we began the hunt. Before we could find an opponent, however, MoD PM'ed us in IRC and asked for a fight. We agreed and hopped to w17. Upon logging in, however, we got word that BK had started attacking MoD. We were hesitant about clearing BK even though MoD had already planned a fight with us, since we didn't want BK to think we were crashing. However, we eventually decided to drive BK away from membersgate so we could begin our battle with MoD.

Both clans started with even option, and we let MoD attack. We both started out strong, but with Alden's great leading we were able to transition from pile to pile and score a KO every time. After some confusion with a DW member going out of bounds and Exodus logging into the world, we gave MoD a chance to regroup at greater demons. Corruption made an appearance as well, attacking Exodus. Regardless of those two clans fighting, we restarted the fight at membersgate. Once again Alden commanded KO after KO with great transitioning, and MoD admitted defeat. Thank you for the fight MoD, and I'm glad that you guys are getting stronger. Keep it up! happy.gif

DW starting: 60-ish

MoD starting: 60-ish

DW ending: 66 options

MoD ending: 33 options

While we were getting ending options, BK reappeared with GK and began to attack us. I was more than ready to fight either clan, but not both of them at once when many of our members were injured from the MoD PKRI. I called a fall-in and we regrouped at the wilderness volcano. Alden got in contact with GK and arranged a no cap PKRI with them, to be held from spider hill to east tree. After 20 minutes of discussion and massing, GK met us at the west tree. We attacked first, scoring a quick KO on Oljytty Muna in her robes, while somebody on our team tanked very well. Our binds were strong throughout, and once again Alden was commanding like a beast, calling KO after KO. A number of GK members managed to tank very well, but after 23 minutes of fighting, GK called it off. PH immediately tried to crash us, but we chased them to moss giants and walked back up to membersgate to take an ending picture. Thank you for the fight Genesis Knights, and amazing work today DW. thumbsup.gif

DW starting: 69 options

GK starting: 22 people in Vent

DW ending: 78 options

GK ending: 30-ish

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

gklogs000301.png

091017140102.png

091017135620.png

091017135559.png

091017140403.png

091017140615.png

091017141359.png

091017141649.png

091017151101.png

091017151342.png

091017152512.png

091017152606.png

091017152715.png

~ Jack

Gf I had around 10 kills or so, no deaths :D

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

BK were fighting Mod, they didn't say they had a planned fight against you, we would have stopped if that had been said?

Anyhow when you and Mod teamed up and Exodus appeared we regrouped and teamed with GK, but DW were then at mossies walking out and ending. I'm not sure in that time scale how you fit in a fight with Mod as well lol

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

BK were fighting Mod, they didn't say they had a planned fight against you, we would have stopped if that had been said?

Anyhow when you and Mod teamed up and Exodus appeared we regrouped and teamed with GK, but DW were then at mossies walking out and ending. I'm not sure in that time scale how you fit in a fight with Mod as well lol

It wasn't really a fight, majority of us ended lol :P

mod1jv7.jpg

Good job DW!

Looks like you had a blast.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]